AB to Saints?

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Yep.  As much of a chance as the first time, when Beane wanted him to play under his original contract.

That will be news to many here who are convinced that he was never being considered, nor would he be, by this FO.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Wow. Just wow.

I can't see any other reason for still beating the drum for this guy on the Bills after what he's said, done, and how far he's fallen these past 4 months.  Sometimes the talent just isn't worth it.

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  You think at some point you'd have the sense to stop blowing Brown, after the repeated facials he's given you.

pointing out that others here didn't want him at any price and claimed the FO didn't either is equivalent to "blowing" Brown?

I would think that you would be quite familiar with the difference between pointing out why certain teams (including the Bills) showed reasonable interest in a troubled but outstanding player and, you know, blowing a guy.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

pointing out that others here didn't want him at any price and claimed the FO didn't either is equivalent to "blowing" Brown?

I would think that you would be quite familiar with the difference between pointing out why certain teams (including the Bills) showed reasonable interest in a troubled but outstanding player and, you know, blowing a guy.....

Yes the Bills showed interest at one time, but only on their terms.  Now no one (rightfully) wants him, except you. 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, as noted above, I was just kidding. It just seems to be the way the league works.....but change is afoot! ?

Iiiiii know but I’m sure we have a few that will think twice so I figured I’d mention how they really work 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes the Bills showed interest at one time, but only on their terms.  Now no one (rightfully) wants him, except you. 

22 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry I'd be happy if the Bills signed Brown.....

22 hours ago, NewEra said:

Me too.  I don’t think there’s any chance it happens but I’d be happy.  While I feel we

can beat any team on any given day, I don’t think we’re going to be able to do that 4 straight weeks as we currently stand. A focused AB is exactly what we need.  Who knows if he’s focused....but there’s a slight chance it pays off

Come on doc....I scrolled back one page to prove this wrong (and that's just in this thread).

And I'm not sure how you have concluded that I am constantly "banging the drums" for the Bills to sign AB...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I want to win the SB.  Nothing else matters to me.  I don’t believe adding him would stunt josh allens growth or that of the team.  

I believe we have a better chance to win a super bowl with a focused AB than as we currently sit.  I just don’t think this team can win 4 straight games in the playoffs.