Other Saturday Games - NFLN Tripleheader

YoloinOhio

49ers Seahawks next week, what an insanely big game. 49ers win and they get the 1 seed, and I think they can actually get the 6 seed with a loss and two Vikings wins? So first round bye and home field through out the playoffs vs having to go to lambeau round 1? 

5 hours ago, Process said:

49ers Seahawks next week, what an insanely big game. 49ers win and they get the 1 seed, and I think they can actually get the 6 seed with a loss and two Vikings wins? So first round bye and home field through out the playoffs vs having to go to lambeau round 1? 

I'll take Wilson over Garoppolo which is pry what it will come down to as they're two pretty evenly matched teams.

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

No Sunday night game in week 17

Somebody better tell NBC that because they think it's on.

7 hours ago, Process said:

Can Seattle get the first seed with a win (assuming they beat the Cards today)?

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'll take Wilson over Garoppolo which is pry what it will come down to as they're two pretty evenly matched teams.

Somebody better tell NBC that because they think it's on.

I stand corrected. Just no scheduled SNF final week, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1