Dear Karma

billsfan714

If it isn't too much to ask, can see to it that the Bills beat the Patriots followed by Miami stunning them in week 17 as Fitzy throws the game winner over Gilmore.

If you can make that happen that would be great.

Sincerely long deserving Bills fans.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

I hate to say this but i am fairly certain we (WNY's) have all been bad in our previous lives and for us to reach nirvana we must suffer in this one, and the next, and so on...so karma is never with us.

Now on the off chance that this decade is the end of the world then yes maybe we win the Superbowl and the world ends the day after (hopefully the end gets delayed to after the parade).

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

If it isn't too much to ask, can see to it that the Bills beat the Patriots followed by Miami stunning them in week 17 as Fitzy throws the game winner over Gilmore.

I am all for it- but at the very least lets beat the Pats by 7!!!

25 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

I was there in person....Week 2....2016

Bills Home Opener.  The crowd was electric until Fitzpatrick absolutely destroyed Gilmore and Ron Darby by throwing up jump balls to Quincy Enunwa and Brandon Marshall.  It was brutal.  Hope history repeats itself with DeVante Parker.  

Case and point....and a reminder to everyone who thought Gilmore was as good in Buffalo and he’s been in NE

https://youtu.be/yAL5uyzI6GA

Edited by Phil The Thrill

12 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

That’s an awful lot to ask for. I find that if you ask for the small things like Brady breaking his pinky that it has a better chance of happening.