The World Is Upside Down And Inside Out

3rdnlng

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi has just announced that negotiations have concluded on her USMCA deal and the final version should be sent to the Senate soon. Nancy, the visionary that she is, has worked hard on bringing this trade deal to fruition and acknowledges the praise for her efforts in advance.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi has announced that she's brought China to its knees and Phase1 of the her trade deal with them has been agreed to while she has in turn saved our farmer's bacon. 

Next on Nancy's agenda is her long term goal of securing our southern border and stopping the drug and human trafficking that is the scourge of our country. In addition Nancy is proud to announce verbal agreement in the House on a new deal regarding pharmaceuticals. When asked for the specifics on the deal Nancy said, "you'll have to pass it to see what's in it" and "if you like your drugs you can keep your drugs". 

Nancy, while being praised by the adoring media proclaimed that she, "with the help of that NY Senator who is like my gofer, have made a lot of progress in the last 30 years and look forward to the next 30 years". She added, "my prayers have been answered". 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi has just announced that negotiations have concluded on her USMCA deal and the final version should be sent to the Senate soon. Nancy, the visionary that she is, has worked hard on bringing this trade deal to fruition and acknowledges the praise for her efforts in advance.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi has announced that she's brought China to its knees and Phase1 of the her trade deal with them has been agreed to while she has in turn saved our farmer's bacon. 

Next on Nancy's agenda is her long term goal of securing our southern border and stopping the drug and human trafficking that is the scourge of our country. In addition Nancy is proud to announce verbal agreement in the House on a new deal regarding pharmaceuticals. When asked for the specifics on the deal Nancy said, "you'll have to pass it to see what's in it" and "if you like your drugs you can keep your drugs". 

Nancy, while being praised by the adoring media proclaimed that she, "with the help of that NY Senator who is like my gofer, have made a lot of progress in the last 30 years and look forward to the next 30 years". She added, "my prayers have been answered". 

Nancy followed that with... for my next presidential action...

FIFY

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...can we give her another dose and maybe she'll disappear?......BUT WAIT.........I trust her.........she IS a practicing Catholic would NEVER lie...............

Needs more practice. Especially in that pesky area of approved abortions after the 4th trimester. She seems to be torn between "potty trained" and "first steps" as the cut off limit. Needs more prayers. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-press-enables-trump-accomplices

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., views the media in a way that will likely make conservatives' heads turn, portraying them in a new interview as "accomplices" of the president.

"I do think that he was assisted by the communications industry, not just Hollywood, but the press as well, because all they do is enable him, and that is really a sad thing," she told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Wednesday.

She added that she calls her friends in the press "accomplices" and seemed to push back on the idea that Trump's words should make news.

"I've said to many of my friends in the press, 'You're accomplices, whether you want to be or not,' [and they say,] 'If he's saying it, then it's news.' I don't think it's news, but it monopolizes the airwaves," she said. "So there is a lot of responsibility to go around in terms of the creation of whatever that is in the White House."

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the media. They feast on his persona. Some are making fortunes because of him. He’s like crack to them. They’re addicted to him. They can’t let a single utterance of his go unnoticed. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nanker said:

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the media. They feast on his persona. Some are making fortunes because of him. He’s like crack to them. They’re addicted to him. They can’t let a single utterance of his go unnoticed. 

This is my first, and likely last visit to PPP on TBD. I picked the shortest/newest thread to say one thing... 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

***** TRUMP!!!!

Okay, two things....

Third thing...

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

16 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

This is my first, and likely last visit to PPP on TBD. I picked the shortest/newest thread to say one thing... 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

***** TRUMP!!!!

Okay, two things....

Third thing...

GO BILLS!!!

trump-rushmore.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

***** TRUMP!!!!

Okay, two things....

Third thing...

GO BILLS!!!

If it's one thing we love and despise here, it's drive-by posters. We despise you because you run away and hide after making what you think is a clever slam but love the fact that you leave. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If it's one thing we love and despise here, it's drive-by posters. We despise you because you run away and hide after making what you think is a clever slam but love the fact that you leave. 

6 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

***** TRUMP!!!!

Okay, two things....

Third thing...

GO BILLS!!!

Awesome, thanks for participating.

It's nothing new from the leftist point of view, but hey - we're only too glad to help facilitate your need for emotional release. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Nanker said:

Agreed.  The juvenile president and the self aggrandized media is taking us a step closer to idiocracy.  We were already on our way there but Trump's rise to the presidency accelerated it.

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

a drive-by clever slam is rare and appreciated 

Always better than the usual liberal patter in these here whereabouts 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Agreed.  The juvenile president and the self aggrandized media is taking us a step closer to idiocracy.  We were already on our way there but Trump's rise to the presidency accelerated it.

telling us that Ike and Nixon and Ford and Reagan and the Bushes and all their veeps were blithering idiots and evil as well set the table for this level of poor interaction

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

a drive-by clever slam is rare and appreciated 

Always better than the usual liberal patter in these here whereabouts 

telling us that Ike and Nixon and Ford and Reagan and the Bushes and all their veeps were blithering idiots and evil as well set the table for this level of poor interaction

****TRUMP!!!! is hardly clever or rare. If a person can't post anything of consequence they should at the very least be funny. That Buffalo Okie is about as funny as The Grapes of Wrath.