12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

So he can explain why the FBI was in the right to open an investigation of Trump and Russia. 

BTW, this open conspiracy with Ukraine shows that the Russian collusion was part of how Trump does business. It is more proof of Russian conspiracy. 

These people belong in jail 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i'm not worried so much about all the tweeting, my concerns lie with the potential commentary in this thread.

:lol:

I loved your comment in the IG report thread. 

if someone starts one, can we please stipulate that the only way you can post to it is to include a tweet, or three withabsolutely no commentary allowed, thanks“

:

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not watching. Will wait for it to end and for the transcript to be released. Then I can start a proper thread for the transcript readers that is tweet, link and meme free. Of course I'll need to be granted mod powers to properly police things. Thank you. 

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Must have been hard to be proven wrong by the Horowitz report that you're resorting to derailing threads.

Proven wrong by it showing...the Steele dossier was bunk? People acted horribly but not in a conspiracy? The requirements for opening a FISA investigation are woefully easy to meet? 

Some people will be punished for keeping the investigation going, as they should be. It's not the nuclear bomb I've been told was coming for years. 

I thought you might have some appreciation for seeing both sides of this but I guess you think this is a good vs evil thing too. Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Proven wrong by it showing...the Steele dossier was bunk? People acted horribly but not in a conspiracy? The requirements for opening a FISA investigation are woefully easy to meet? 

Some people will be punished for keeping the investigation going, as they should be. It's not the nuclear bomb I've been told was coming for years. 

I thought you might have some appreciation for seeing both sides of this but I guess you think this is a good vs evil thing too. Oh well. 

I didn't spend the last three years making fun of people who were feeding tidbits of this story, and when the report basically proved the innuendo correct, I do not cower by throwing in unrelated tangents to derail a thread that's devoted to a very serious expose.

A simple, oops, Greggy may have been right on this topic contrition would go far.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

I didn't spend the last three years making fun of people who were feeding tidbits of this story, and when the report basically proved the innuendo correct, I do not cower by throwing in unrelated tangents to derail a thread that's devoted to a very serious expose.

A simple, oops, Greggy may have been right on this topic contrition would go far.

I make fun of the conspiracy obsession GG. And will continue to mock its stupidity. Mocking the other side is a bore because it's already outnumbered 26-1 on this board. 

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I make fun of the conspiracy obsession GG. And will continue to mock its stupidity. Mocking the other side is a bore because it's already outnumbered 26-1 on this board. 

Please tell me how the lizard people conspiracy is related to the Horowitz hearing today?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, John Adams said:

"Some people did something" indeed...

"What they did from that point on, this whole endeavor became a criminal conspiracy to defraud the court, to trample on the rights of an American citizen, Mr. Carter Page," Graham said.

He added that "if that doesn't bother you, you hate Trump way too much."

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Proven wrong by it showing...the Steele dossier was bunk? People acted horribly but not in a conspiracy?

“Bunk”, or “salacious and unverified”?

When did Comey say that tho Trump?

Didnt he say that after meeting with a bunch of high-level Obama holdovers?

Why didn’t anyone in Comey’s FBI say it to the FISA Court when they renewed the application — or earlier to void the warrant?

Comey played Hoover on Trump.  Conspiracy to remove him? Perhaps yes perhaps no.  Slimy move with knowledge of a lot of high ranking government officials — absolutely.  

You appear to be severely downplaying the abuse of power that was used against American citizens (named Trump and not named Trump). 

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm not watching. Will wait for it to end and for the transcript to be released. Then I can start a proper thread for the transcript readers that is tweet, link and meme free. Of course I'll need to be granted mod powers to properly police things. Thank you. 

?

good luck with, that.

? 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Image result for rose colored glasses meme

KEEP YOUR GLASSES ON.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1