What a disgusting Offensive effort

14 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

McDermott challenges that PI and it’s overturned it’s a completely different game

Mcdermott always get a low grade if we win or lose

Edited by Bigantall
Mispell the word lose

1 minute ago, Rbleyle said:

Allen’s not good at his deep ball accuracy so why are we drawing up plays the put the spotlight on his weaknesses? 

If they're blitzing it sometimes is the best thing you can do. They don't have safeties deep and if you hit, likely a TD. 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I like to think of myself as a realist. Baltimore is good. They held SF to 17 last week. This week, SF scored 48 on the road against a good D.

They look good with smith back and Peters. Big difference to this team earlier in the year

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And because we are STILL having major, major issues identifying and picking up blitzers. I though that was supposed the be the biggest thing Morse brought to the table in helping the 2nd year QB. I am yet to see any evidence of it.

And this was a home game !!!!!  

Now we got road game  Pittsburgh coming up we better get this ***** fixed QUICK , because Pittsburgh defense is no joke 

The result really should not surprise anyone.  The last time I checked, our strength of schedule was the weakest or one of the weakest in the NFL.  We have not beaten anyone. I initially thought the Dallas win was a strong win only to discover that Dallas also has a weak strength of schedule.

It is nice that the Bills fought back, but it should not surprise anyone that the Ravens won.

Dare I say that our record is a bit of a mirage. I know we can only play who is on our schedule blah, blah, blah, but we need to look at the record in context.

Edited by Peter

6 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

He had no answer for the blitz period.  

That is as much on the QB and the C to identify. Yes the playcaller has to adjust too. But handling the blitz at times comes down to the guys on the field executing. We didn't throw a hot route all day that I saw. 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They were blitzing. It's on the QB. QB makes the line calls and sets protections. Allen was not seeing the blitz at all.

QB and center. 

8 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The line was manhandled today.

Allen missed throws.

Receivers dropped catches.

Playcalling was not very good.

Just not good enough to beat a quality team

THIS!

end thread

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bigantall said:

Mcdermott always get a low grade if we win or loose 

It's not on mcdermott. If someone says he should of challenged and we would have won the game then I say if JOSH Allen CAN HIT ONE Of THOSE DEEP BALLS our Odds of winning go way up. 

Bills 2 minute game planning stinks... Daboll and Allen are responsible... Bills clock management stinks... McDermott, Daboll and Allen are responsible... High school coaches do a better job of managing the clock... It is pathetic... 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh has to play smarter. The guy doesn’t make the best decisions. His cadence is very predictable. Stop taking sacks and putting us out of FG range. Bad Josh showed up today. 

Edited by Kiva
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Not before the play he doesn't. One of his key roles before the play, especially with a young QB, is to identify what the D is doing. 

He's not seeing what is going on. There's 10-15 seconds after they line up. Allen is making all the calls.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They were blitzing. It's on the QB. QB makes the line calls and sets protections. Allen was not seeing the blitz at all.

I disagree he was calling it out. You could see him doing it. Blockers gotta block

• Like (+1) 1