The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Public Radio?

its government radio. Just like government schools, government retirement, and government housing, among other things. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yep.

Proof of his a-holeishness.

...despite it being the condescending norm today with social media, he should use it selectively and rise above the fray on the nonsensical stuff..........

.....uh oh......YOU'RE FIRED!!............

MSNBC's Ari Melber says Dems didn't 'provide enough evidence' to prove Trump obstructed Congress

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Very little criticism has been heard on MSNBC of the Democratic House managers during their opening arguments in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump, but anchor Ari Melber argued Friday that the managers didn't make the case for one of the two articles of impeachment.

Much of the focus on the third day of opening arguments from the House managers was on the article accusing Trump of obstructing Congress.

During a panel discussion, Melber, an attorney, said Democrats made a strong argument for Trump's abuse of power, but a weak one on obstruction.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-ari-melber-impeachment-trump-obstruction-of-congress

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

i was wondering if they were going to bring up all the crap Trump has had pilied on him by the Dems and do it with out being called conspiracy theorists. doing it from the perspective of, 'put youself in Trump's shoes' would appear to be how they are going to do it. not that the left and their lackey's, the MSM won't still call them that but it is a good tactical position, imo.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...DR, is there a point where a "motion to dismiss" can be offered up and Justice Roberts has to rule?................

Yup. They can do it when the defense rests their opening case. I think the schedule will be a vote on additional witnesses/documents (which looks likely to fail), that will be followed by a motion to dismiss more than likely. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. They can do it when the defense rests their opening case. I think the schedule will be a vote on additional witnesses/documents (which looks likely to fail), that will be followed by a motion to dismiss more than likely. 

:lol: 

...thank you.....so I assume if Roberts denies "motion to dismiss", the nonsense continues to an eventual vote?...............

• Like (+1) 1