Name This Person

T&C

Not Dezi or Mike... I'll reveal the answer so someone else can have a turn:

Frank Zappa

Here he is with Mum & Dad 20 some years after the baby photo:

Image result for frank zappa with parents

If you notice, the art on the back wall became an Alice Cooper album cover.

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I googled, and googled, and googled.   I finally figured it out.   Ain’t no way that anyone is going to get this.  

I suppose somebody could get lucky ...   your fire at your desire

I guess by your reply that you gave it away... at the end. If we google answers the thread is a pile of *****. Don't say no one will get it though, I'll bet row33 knows who it is. 

8 hours ago, T&C said:

I guess by your reply that you gave it away... at the end. If we google answers the thread is a pile of *****. Don't say no one will get it though, I'll bet row33 knows who it is. 

In retrospect, i probably violated the spirit of this thread. Sorry about that.  In my own weak defense, I didn’t google the picture, I googled my own guesses.  Foreign groups from about 1970 with female singers...  The Seekers, Nena, ABBA, Mouth and MacNeal, etc. Sooner or later I remembered Shocking Blue. I thought they were pretty obscure, but I guess I was wrong.  I think I will stay away from this thread in the future.

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

In retrospect, i probably violated the spirit of this thread. Sorry about that.  In my own weak defense, I didn’t google the picture, I googled my own guesses.  Foreign groups from about 1970 with female singers...  The Seekers, Nena, ABBA, Mouth and MacNeal, etc. Sooner or later I remembered Shocking Blue. I thought they were pretty obscure, but I guess I was wrong.  I think I will stay away from this thread in the future.

It was the ...your fire at your desire  line that tipped me off. Though a minute and remembered the song and then the band. Helps that we lived through that time.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw a show years back where they snowed her playing with her kids on the swing set (they were preteens then. She naturally;;y was red hair. would never recognize her out of costume. She said then that she could liver her offstage life in anonymity.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.