This board needs work

eball

Sorry to see posters are not held to any sense of accountability.  This is not a “general” forum for fans of all teams to comment. It’s a Bills FAN forum.  When people clearly aren’t fans, or are generally negative a-holes, they should be called out.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, CDogg20 said:

Who cares we’re 9-3! Lets be happy! 

Call me crazy, I am not a fan of those who trash the team and then jump on the bandwagon.  At the end of the day I don’t really care, but they piss me off.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Sorry to see posters are not held to any sense of accountability.  This is not a “general” forum for fans of all teams to comment. It’s a Bills FAN forum.  When people clearly aren’t fans, or are generally negative a-holes, they should be called out.

don’t see too many of them here though. The KC guy is long gone, and the Pats fan doesn’t say anything too crazy. Granted, I may be missing some. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You do realise these threads are as bad as the "Fire everyone" threads when we lose, right? 

Thank you. I’m not sure why some posters continually post about other posters and offer little insight/opinion on the team itself. It’s stale.

Calling out posters!!? The Bills are 9-3, coming off their biggest win of the season. Who cares what Joe from Idaho says? Let’s party. 

• Like (+1) 2