MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I'm actually pulling for the Ravens.   They will win their division,  so I'm not concerned about wildcard competition.  I want them to get the number one seed so that the AFC doesn't go through NE.

I’m more interested in a “blueprint” of sorts that we can get on film 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I'm actually pulling for the Ravens.   They will win their division,  so I'm not concerned about wildcard competition.  I want them to get the number one seed so that the AFC doesn't go through NE.

I love this take. Good points kid.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I’m just waiting for teams to figure that scheme out. It will happen. Only a matter of time. 

Either figure it out, or wait until the lynchpin to the whole thing gets blown up. It will happen, it’s just a matter of when

• Like (+1) 1

I love that Gore got the record with us, but would’ve loved to bring in Mark Ingram. Guy would’ve been great in this offense. Perfect compliment to Singletary. Of course, during free agency our room was completely different. There was no singletary then. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My thought as well. Will probably be the second time they play the Pats in the playoffs. No way belichick gets punked twice. 

Agree. Wade will give him a good look tonight. Don’t discount McD either, although I’d feel a lot better about that if they didn’t have Ingram. Guy embarrassed us with the Saints a few years back. Didn’t even want to tackle him. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I can’t with the Ravens anymore...

”You can feel the Ravens energy through the TV” -ESPN Pregame

Nope.  I’m over it.  Go Rams. 

Agree. Nauseating.  Look, I think Lamar is a great talent, but c’mon man!

Now Seacrest is Ravens hype man?! Wow. 

Edited by TheProcess

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think the Ravens win this.  LA won't be able to stop all the Ravens run plays and the Ravens D has only been getting better; plus I don't think anyone fears a McVay/Goff offense any longer.

I need a Ravens win by atleast 5 to win some cash. I just think the Rams have dropped down a bit and the Ravens are what the Rams used to be right now....