Do you have children?

John Adams

Do you have children?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have children?

• Yes
    • No

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And these impeachment hearings and all these accusations are NOT all about holding our current President accountable??  

Have you heard about this whole 3 year long coup?  Geez, listen to 2 minutes of right spokesperson Hannity rant about this illegitimate, Schiff Anti Trump, unconstitutional, illegal, Dem inspired, Clinton sponsored, Soros bought and paid for, Soviet style, Star Chamber, super secret, unAmerican hearings.

Yes, it is an attempt made by the Dems to hold a President accountable the whole while fighting daily lie storms from the enablers on the right.  Please don't imply the Repubs deserve any credit yet for trying to hold Trump accountable.  If you think otherwise, who is leading that Republican effort to hold the Pres accountable ?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Have you heard about this whole 3 year long coup?  Geez, listen to 2 minutes of right spokesperson Hannity rant about this illegitimate, Schiff Anti Trump, unconstitutional, illegal, Dem inspired, Clinton sponsored, Soros bought and paid for, Soviet style, Star Chamber, super secret, unAmerican hearings.

Yes, it is an attempt made by the Dems to hold a President accountable the whole while fighting daily lie storms from the enablers on the right.  Please don't imply the Repubs deserve any credit yet for trying to hold Trump accountable.  If you think otherwise, who is leading that Republican effort to hold the Pres accountable ?

Wouldn't you be a whole lot happier calling into NPR where like minded seals will clap to all your nonsense?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin, the Turkish clown and even Kim was made to bash Biden 

Please. They’d all love Joe to be president. Just like they would’ve loved Hillary to be president. More do-nothing foreign policies that give our money away and have it funneled back to them.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Wouldn't you be a whole lot happier calling into NPR where like minded seals will clap to all your nonsense?

Rob, you can get one of those NPR mugs for a sustainer contribution of just $10 per month.  People, seeing you holding the mug, might get fooled into thinking you were bright or insightful or even in some small way, useful.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Rob, you can get one of those NPR mugs for a sustainer contribution of just $10 per month.  People, seeing you holding the mug, might get fooled into thinking you were bright or insightful or even in some small way, useful.

You don't spend that much per month on hygiene such as toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc. so 10 bucks per month on NPR is truly a bridge too far for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

You don't spend that much per month on hygiene such as toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc. so 10 bucks per month on NPR is truly a bridge too far for you.

Either answer is certainly right but just curious, do you post here to discuss the topics or do you prefer getting into insult exchanges?

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Either answer is certainly right but just curious, do you post here to discuss the topics or do you prefer getting into insult exchanges?

I discuss the topics at great length and you would see that if you took your blinders off.  I have other things going on in life being a middle aged working person so it is not always possible to be up to the minute such as last week with the "hearings."  By the way I contribute on the other major boards here such as TSW.  How about you?  Did you enjoy the win yesterday or are you unaware that this is a board for a NFL team?

Great win yesterday and the Sabres topped it off with a fine win too. I split season tix but yesterday was a stay home game day for us.   It is fun being so concerned with the wildcard race and the other AFC games so late in the year.  Typically we are eying draft position by now.  Good common ground. 

It was a sincere question and, not to seem too controlling, I think either reason is fine.  We all post for different reasons.  I just have rarely been able to ignore your insults long enough to get into any issue I guess.  That is certainly on me too as when posting, my health (pain) issues are generally flaring.  As you may or may not know, personal patience can sometimes suffer during such times.  My apologies

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Pot eliminates the need for chemical laden toothpaste which has been pushed by big pharma.  Pot prevents cavities because cavities are a disease.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I am inclined to think it's higher than 1/3 of the most vocal posters here don't have kids.

It is good to have a safe place for childless white dudes. 

meow

• Haha (+1) 1