Josh Allen Wed presser: "is that considered a deep ball?"?

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

That would be great but if I'm Daboll I stay well away from Harris unless they can iso him deep w/out safety help, the guy is still shutdown 

Nah, no need to be skured. Got to at least take a shot or 2 if it becomes available. John Brown can be tough to cover.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"dawg bites man"

Q: "when you completed that TD to John Brown, was there any part of you that said "thank God I don't have to talk about that any more?""

Josh: "Is that considered a deep one to you guys?"

(informed that it is)

Josh: "OK..(shrugs shoulders,wry grin)   There ya go"

Anyone else think that was a rather strange presser from Josh?  His eyes kept darting around and he kept cracking a little smile.  Finally in the middle of the presser he cracked a grin and said "we got some guys hyped up over there".  He seemed a little distracted and maybe like "feeling no pain".

Everytime I read a post with the "Wed presser" title I think someone got married to presser:)

6 hours ago, Tesla03 said:

no way. Andy Reid will screen us to death. we are the worst defense in the NFL against screens and the Chiefs are the best screen team in the league. 

terrible matchup 

Anybody but KC!!!

They will screen us to death.

Tyreek Hill will absolutely roast CB2 whether its Wallace or Johnson.

Kelce will be Kelce and I'm sure Sammy will finally have a career day against us. 

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What's Andy Reid's playoff history?

Better than ours the last 20 years......

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Anybody but KC!!!

They will screen us to death.

Tyreek Hill will absolutely roast CB2 whether its Wallace or Johnson.

Kelce will be Kelce and I'm sure Sammy will finally have a career day against us. 

Better than ours the last 20 years......

Well pick your poison because we are likely to face either the Ravens or Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Two things that are long overdue for this team.

1.)  A pick six.

2.)  A deep ball connection for a touchdown.

And Foster resuming his 2nd half dominance he had last year when nobody could cover him and he was blowing by guys.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well pick your poison because we are likely to face either the Ravens or Chiefs.

Ravens likely 1st round bye.  We played the Chiefs tough last time though, no reason we can't be in that game, they still have issues on D.  

On 11/20/2019 at 4:46 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nice try, but I don't believe that's what he meant.  Smart kid.  I like him.

what do you mean nice try?? the ball travelled 30 yards...thats a deep ball in jr football. he was being honest.

you are really disrespecting him if you think he was gloating about a jr football pass.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:17 AM, Doc Brown said:

Two things that are long overdue for this team.

1.)  A pick six.

2.)  A deep ball connection for a touchdown.

3. A blocked punt and TD at Foxboro for a 7-point win and a tie breaker against the Cheats.

Seriously...it's been a while - I looked it up.

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Damn, that brings back some memories to an Aussie heart ?

About a year ago, I was reminded of Crocodile Dundee (One is my favorite movies as a kid), and went down a days-long internet rabbit hole on Paul Hogan. I probably know more about Paul Hogan now than anyone else on the face of the planet! Pretty interesting guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/23/2019 at 12:10 AM, Tcali said:

what do you mean nice try?? the ball travelled 30 yards...thats a deep ball in jr football. he was being honest.

you are really disrespecting him if you think he was gloating about a jr football pass.

The NFL considers a deep ball over 20 yard so JV ball my ass

Not every deep ball is 60 yards

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

20 yards to 60 yards is quite a leap there. Great logic;)

The point is simple. The NFL considers a 25 yard ball a deep ball

No ifs ands or buts

Your post makes it sound like you only consider it a deep ball if it is that far(40-50-60 yards deep)