Around the League, week 11

Just now, Estelle Getty said:

Love the lack of faith in Brady at this point. Nearly EVERYPLAY is some sort of trickery because they know Brady is NO LONGER a starting NFL QB

They do look beatable. Their offense is nothing like what it used to be, but they're still winning this eagles game unfortunately 

28 minutes ago, Big C said:

I keep reading about how good Wentz is... PFF had him something like the second best QB in the league last I checked. I don't see it. He did look really good two years ago, not the same since.

Wentz has a rocket of an arm. They call him Walk It To Him Wentz cause he might as well be handing it off. Plus he's a complete QB. Shredded defenses like ours and the Packers when the Eagles D is a tire fire.

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Wentz has a rocket of an arm. They call him Walk It To Him Wentz cause he might as well be handing it off. Plus he's a complete QB. Shredded defenses like ours and the Packers when the Eagles D is a tire fire.

He has as many bad nights as good is the problem.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Nothing against Wentz but he threw for 172 vs the Bills and 160 vs the Packers. He played winning football but wouldn’t call that “shredding”. Their run game is what dominated in those matchups. 

• Like (+1) 2

What a surprise that refs instructed not to blow the whistle when there's a question between incompletion and fumble, blow the whistle when it's an incompletion/fumble by the Pats****

Edit: Wow, now they're inventing even more BS

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1