Around the League, week 11

2 minutes ago, nkreed said:

If that is forward progress and no fumble, then Wentz'fumble should have been called the same way.

If it was ruled forward progress why wasn’t the whistle blown right at that moment?

Just ridiculous officiating.

Edited by MDH

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Denver choked, should have beat the Vikings.  Denver looks to be scrappy, but can't follow through.  We should beat them.

Yes, they did choke. More on Fangio I think than on the players. Horrible clock management at the end, basically forcing Brandon Allen into throwing 3 times into the end zone because they'd let the clock run down and couldn't risk it running out by running/not scoring. Kind of a pattern with Fangio by now ...

... still, the Broncos are playing hard and are a few missed plays or FGs away from being right in the playoff hunt. These are no Dolphins. It's a team with a lot of talent, mostly on the defensive side, and some emerging play makers on the offensive side. Courtland Sutton is right at the verge of entering into the top echelon of WRs, Philip Lindsay is a faster Singletary, and Royce Freeman is a younger Frank Gore. With somewhat better QB play (looks like that's not gonna happen this year thankfully) and steps forward from talented guys like Noah Fant this could be a much better team. The O line is awful, but they held up pretty well today. I like that we're at home, and we are - right now - clearly the better team. But worrying about this one isn't just Bills fan trauma syndrome ... it really does promise to be a very competitive game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, they did choke. More on Fangio I think than on the players. Horrible clock management at the end, basically forcing Brandon Allen into throwing 3 times into the end zone because they'd let the clock run down and couldn't risk it running out by running/not scoring. Kind of a pattern with Fangio by now ...

... still, the Broncos are playing hard and are a few missed plays or FGs away from being right in the playoff hunt. These are no Dolphins. It's a team with a lot of talent, mostly on the defensive side, and some emerging play makers on the offensive side. Courtland Sutton is right at the verge of entering into the top echelon of WRs, Philip Lindsay is a faster Singletary, and Royce Freeman is a younger Frank Gore. With somewhat better QB play (looks like that's not gonna happen this year thankfully) and steps forward from talented guys like Noah Fant this could be a much better team. The O line is awful, but they held up pretty well today. I like that we're at home, and we are - right now - clearly the better team. But worrying about this one isn't just Bills fan trauma syndrome ... it really does promise to be a very competitive game.

Hopefully incompetent Fangio shows up next week.  Vonn Miller will be a handful, especially with no Nsecki.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The bengals would have e probably won this game by 2 tds with Dalton. I can’t understand what they are doing. There’s no way this kid is going to be a qb in the NFL. Why are they even wasting their time? This guy is absolutely terrible 

Why would they want to win?