Bills should move CHRIS BROWN to Scouting Department

kirkwoodus13

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Should the Bills make John Murphy a kicker? Think about it!! Hauschka has missed some big kicks and Murphy has called field goals on the radio. It makes sense if you think about it.

...could be interested in the OC spot first......stay tuned.............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Certainly won’t hurt....

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Chris Browns “opinions”?  

Is OP for real?

Good question

23 hours ago, MJS said:

Brown had the same opinion as pretty much everyone else.

Indeed.  If thinking Josh Allen was a poor choice for "high 1st round QB" was the criterion to scout for the Bills, they'd need to put some double-wides in the parking lots as office for all the scouts because everyone and his cat in the Blogosphere and media had that opinion.

Fortunately it isn't, and they won't.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:18 AM, Dablitzkrieg said:

This really isn't a skill.  It is simply opening up your eyes.  Everyone knows he is extremely inaccurate.  It's basically common sense

And that was the biggest knock on him coming out of college. Now we're starting to see some of these tendencies come true.

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Should the Bills make John Murphy a kicker? Think about it!! Hauschka has missed some big kicks and Murphy has called field goals on the radio. It makes sense if you think about it.

Not a bad idea, but I would worry that Murph would just eat the football.

That guy keeps getting bigger and bigger.

• Like (+1) 1

Also because JA is so putrid and shows no sign of being any good (and because Chris Brown said so 2 years ago) the Bills will prob just go ahead and cut him soon. Oh and then we can draft another young QB, and as he is trying to develop  fans like the OP can bash and nit pick him 20 games into his career   yaaaaaay sounds fun. jeez give me a break with this s*** lol

Edited by billybob71

7 hours ago, T master said:

I have always been a fan of Browns his insight & knowledge of the game is far superior to that of either Murph's or Tasker's & he proves it every time he's on the show !

I think CB has a vast experience when it comes to the NFL & it would hurt me to see McD or Beane utilize him to help them in some way better the team & through their personal conversation's while at work & Brown's question's i think they know him to be more than just a novice at his craft !

But with what has been said Brown wanted Josh Rosen which i did too & to this point i think he has been given a raw deal & i think in the offense that Dabol has put on the field his skill set might better fit this offense because he was much more accurate than Allen ! 

Who knows seeing the way the Fins season is working out it looks as though they will have a high draft pick this year & go for the next big QB coming out of college so there is a small chance i guess of the Bills maybe taking a chance on picking up Rosen being a former 1st round draft pick which wouldn't that cause a bunch of crap !

But i think Brown is a jewel in the Bills work place no matter how they use him he is a asset to the team !! 

WTH lets just make Chris Brown our head coach and Josh Rosen our QB. Super Bowl baby!!!!