Trump's #1 Defender in Congress

Kemp

It is pure co-inky-dink this new guy came out with this story today when Jordan was moved to Schiffy's-sham-committee - after this story was debunked a few years back.  Almost like we haven't seen this play 276,498,211 times during the past three years! <_< 

But this guy, this guy we believe!! :rolleyes: #believeallmen??

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

Gee, what a fvcking surprise this is.

I heard about this story a million years ago and I said to myself..................

How the fvck would a COLLEGE WRESTLER ever get molested? They must be some weak ass wrestlers.

Anyways, I digress. 

Meanwhile, woman and children who were TRUE victims continue to get no justice.

• Like (+1) 2

Normally I’d say any accusation of this magnitude deserves investigation but the left no longer warrants the benefit of the doubt. Which is unfortunate because a large segment of our population will be tuned out when something truly worth investigating arrives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Normally I’d say any accusation of this magnitude deserves investigation but the left no longer warrants the benefit of the doubt. Which is unfortunate because a large segment of our population will be tuned out when something truly worth investigating arrives.

They don't care, especially since it will likely be one of theirs who will truly need to be investigated.

The Democrats have shown time and again that they'll disregard any norm for political expediency... then whine and cry and #resist when their own policies are used against them. They didn't learn when Reid used the 'nuclear option'. They didn't learn from the #metoo movement. They won't learn from this impeachment nonsense. They won't learn if they ever make good on their threat to remove the filibuster.

Trump is winning because the left are idiots.

43 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

This is unfortunate.  The repetition of the 'witch hunt' mantra has convinced so many that the whole Mueller investigation should never have happened and that it found absolutely nothing.  The 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' has been used by some as the basic reasoning to no longer listen to anyone accusing the President.  This is a foolish position as it essentially means there should be no further oversight of Trump's actions.

I pointed out somewhere before that the primary lesson of the Boy Who Cried Wolf tale, was that liars won't be believed in the future.  In the end though the sheep got eaten because the Boy's cries of Wolf were ignored by those that should still have been listening for the warnings.  Even if you think the Boy is a little jerk and you don't really care for mutton, you should still be helping to protect the sheep.

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

It was investigated already, thoroughly, and debunked with multiple character witnesses and testimony from people involved (including one who recanted/admitted he was pressured to include Jim in his survivor story). 

Bob, again proving he's a low information guy. 

Or is it a high THC guy? 

One will never know.

He literally supports, with his dollar and information sourcing, known pedo-protectors and has the balls to say that he wants to protect the sheep? If that's true, he's on the wrong side of history but he's too biased to even consider it. 

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is unfortunate.  The repetition of the 'witch hunt' mantra has convinced so many that the whole Mueller investigation should never have happened and that it found absolutely nothing.  The 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' has been used by some as the basic reasoning to no longer listen to anyone accusing the President.  This is a foolish position as it essentially means there should be no further oversight of Trump's actions.

I pointed out somewhere before that the primary lesson of the Boy Who Cried Wolf tale, was that liars won't be believed in the future.  In the end though the sheep got eaten because the Boy's cries of Wolf were ignored by those that should still have been listening for the warnings.  Even if you think the Boy is a little jerk and you don't really care for mutton, you should still be helping to protect the sheep.

It is more like bringing in the Christine Blasey Ford types who clearly have a political agenda, are lying through their teeth, and yet we are supposed to take these "accusers" seriously.

The harm that has been done to real sexual abuse victims, the lack of reporting of a crime by real rape victims who want to avoid a TV circus or being thought of as liars, the trivialization of "he touched me!" now being equated to rape? It is disgusting. And, at the same time, a story about Epstein is killed by a major network, another network allows "top talent" to have a door lock (rape button), Hollywood is a-ok with pedophiles, quid-pro-quo sexual favors for a bit part, and none of  this is reported for years and years (as the press knew about it) while more real victims accumulate. 

When more of these nebulous suppressed memories come forward at a politically opportune moment and network TV breathlessly reports them as the gospel truth, the average person tunes them out. Which mean that your "boy who cried wolf" analogy will come into play at some point, because one day it will be real, and ignored. And that is the real tragedy.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I'm a conservative, I prefer lamb. And racks.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is more like bringing in the Christine Blasey Ford types who clearly have a political agenda, are lying through their teeth, and yet we are supposed to take these "accusers" seriously.

The harm that has been done to real sexual abuse victims, the lack of reporting of a crime by real rape victims who want to avoid a TV circus or being thought of as liars, the trivialization of "he touched me!" now being equated to rape? It is disgusting. And, at the same time, a story about Epstein is killed by a major network, another network allows "top talent" to have a door lock (rape button), Hollywood is a-ok with pedophiles, quid-pro-quo sexual favors for a bit part, and none of  this is reported for years and years (as the press knew about it) while more real victims accumulate. 

When more of these nebulous suppressed memories come forward at a politically opportune moment and network TV breathlessly reports them as the gospel truth, the average person tunes them out. Which mean that your "boy who cried wolf" analogy will come into play at some point, because one day it will be real, and ignored. And that is the real tragedy.

I agree 1000%

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Can you cite that one for us sheeple?

Maybe if you stayed better informed you wouldn't have to ask DR to explain everything to you.

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Can you cite that one for us sheeple?

It's all over multiple threads: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rep-jordan-report-confirms-denials-of-knowledge-of-sexual-abuse-at-ohio-state/2019/05/17/c74f98a4-78bb-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/former-coaches-wrestlers-and-colleagues-rush-to-defend-rep-jim-jordan

But while the two “butted heads” over religion and politics, Pardos insisted Jordan was incapable of ignoring abuse. If the assistant coach knew Strauss was abusing students, Pardos tells me, “knowing Jimmy I think he would’ve ripped of his arm and beat him with it.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/09/wrestler-recants-jim-jordan/

A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

How people can't see through this gambit -- after what everyone saw with Kavanaugh, with Trump in '16, and with Jordan just last year -- is beyond me. 

But partisanship blinds people and makes them do silly things, like Bob, and defend known pedos and their protectors. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe if you stayed better informed you wouldn't have to ask DR to explain everything to you.

I am informed dipshit. DR is lying. He has the story backward. The witness (Mark Coleman) was pressured by Jim Jordan, his brother, and another former coach on phone calls to change his story that Jim Jordan knew of the allegations. 

False. 

Backed by independent investigations. 

When you keep believing the words of proven liars (and pedo-protectors) in the media, you end up misinformed like Gary. 

Don't be Gary. Be better than Gary. 

(And note the law firm involved in this investigation -- where have you seen the name Perkins Coie before? Now, do they have a reason to lie and smear Jordan? You betcha)

Because people like Bob and Gary think it's fine, and don't object, so long as it's done to their partisan opponents and not their own. 

36 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is quite an interesting take, Bob. You complain about liars, while spouting their provably-false talking points.

Trump says he was being spied on, called a liar. He was proven correct.

Trump says he did not collude with Russia, called a liar. He was proven correct.

Trump said he did not withhold aid to Ukraine for a political favor, called a liar. He has been proven correct.

At some point, even your THC-addled brain has to accept that it's not Trump who is 'crying wolf'.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

This is quite an interesting take, Bob. You complain about liars, while spouting their provably-false talking points.

Trump says he did not collude with Russia, called a liar. He was proven correct.

Trump said he did not withhold aid to Ukraine for a political favor, called a liar. He has been proven correct.

At some point, even your THC-addled brain has to accept that it's not Trump who is 'crying wolf'.

:beer:

He will never get there. His cognitive dissonance and TDS are a toxic mix. He refuses to admit he's been had -- thus it's others who've been had. He's perfect, and knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING... despite proving the opposite with every keystroke. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/jim-jordan-accusers/

Jordan runs for speaker -- story comes out

Debunked/recanted within two months, but an investigation is launched by Perkins Coie anyway... they still can't find anything connecting Jordan

Story dies out

Jordan gets pushed to Intel Committee just before public hearings -- story comes back, not with new information, just new packaging. 

But it's NOT tied to partisan politics inside the beltway. 

(Only someone who's been living with their head in the sand, or is a blind partisan, cannot see what's happening)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A few moments ago a guy called Joel Rubin, who was an Assistant Secretary of State in the Obama administration, claimed that Trump on the phone call told Zerensky that if "he didn't dig up dirt on Biden he would never get the military aid".

This isn't even slanting something or reporting something that he was told. It is a complete fabrication. A gigantic lie. A Democrat norm.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

A few moments ago a guy called Joel Rubin, who was an Assistant Secretary of State in the Obama administration, claimed that Trump on the phone call told Zerensky that if "he didn't dig up dirt on Biden he would never get the military aid".

This isn't even slanting something or reporting something that he was told. It is a complete fabrication. A gigantic lie. A Democrat norm.

A lie? Are you serious? Schiff already has the 100% certified and verified (in closed-door secret hearings) transcript of that comment! Just ask him!

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

A lie? Are you serious? Schiff already has the 100% certified and verified (in closed-door secret hearings) transcript of that comment! Just ask him!

He's going to tell his faithful the story with finger puppets.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh?  What provably wrong talking point are you claiming? 

Perhaps you need something to kick your brain into gear.  You misinterpreted the tale.  Trump has not been crying wolf, genius.  The point was that even if you think the Dems had been crying wolf due to Mueller's investigation, you cannot now say that Trump is clean going forward and needs no future oversight.

Also, no one seems to answer this question, perhaps you can.  Where is the treasure trove of surveillance tapes from all the 2 step spying on the Trump campaign?  Why have none of those thousands of recordings not surfaced in some hearing or another?  Where are they?  Comey's basement?  Hillary's Ukrainian server?  Where is all that stuff?

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh?  What provably wrong talking point are you claiming? 

Perhaps you need something to kick your brain into gear.  You misinterpreted the tale.  Trump has not been crying wolf, genius.  The point was that even if you think the Dems had been crying wolf due to Mueller's investigation, you cannot now say that Trump is clean going forward and needs no future oversight.

Also, no one seems to answer this question, perhaps you can.  Where is the treasure trove of surveillance tapes from all the 2 step spying on the Trump campaign?  Why have none of those thousands of recordings not surfaced in some hearing or another?  Where are they?  Comey's basement?  Hillary's Ukrainian server?  Where is all that stuff?

Here's a thought: Do the work yourself, like the rest of us have. Try starting with the years of research posted on this forum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I answered you several times with evidence to support it. You continue to ignore it because you’d rather defend those who defend pedophiles than admit you were wrong. 

Only a MONUMENTAL asshat like @Bob in Mich would try to argue Trump wasn’t under surveillance when it’s:

* been openly acknowledged for two years by both sides of the aisle 

* the carter page FISA warrant is LITERALLY the subject of a two plus year investigation by the OIG 

* a FISC memo proves the surveillance was ongoing, illegal, and unchecked. M

Don’t be like Bob, PPP. Be better than a burned out stoner with no grasp of basic facts and logic. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I answered you several times with evidence to support it. You continue to ignore it because you’d rather defend those who defend pedophiles than admit you were wrong. 

Only a MONUMENTAL asshat like @Bob in Mich would try to argue Trump wasn’t under surveillance when it’s:

* been openly acknowledged for two years by both sides of the aisle 

* the carter page FISA warrant is LITERALLY the subject of a two plus year investigation by the OIG 

* a FISC memo proves the surveillance was ongoing, illegal, and unchecked. M

Don’t be like Bob, PPP. Be better than a burned out stoner with no grasp of basic facts and logic. 

Maybe he ignored it because you are a full of *****, 24/7 internet nerd who pretends to matter? When was the last time you went outside? (Besides getting your mom some tampons from the 7-11)

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/9/2019 at 8:27 PM, thebug said:

Maybe he ignored it because you are a full of *****, 24/7 internet nerd who pretends to matter? When was the last time you went outside? (Besides getting your mom some tampons from the 7-11)

DR is on ignore for me.  Thanks for the support.  Yeah, he knows he is on ignore and so likes to use that opportunity to appear to have the last and definitive word.  I have tried to take him off ignore several times but time after time, he proves he can't really control himself.  He cannot seem to disagree without badgering and insulting.  He cannot seem to accept a 'let us wait and see' stance.  Realizing he didn't deserve the second/third/fourth chances, I put him back on ignore.

I truly believe that once he was an honest researcher but somewhere along the line, he lost his objectivity.  He has fallen into the narrative that Trump was wronged by everyone that suspected there might be wrongdoing in his 2016 campaign.  His flawed logic seems to go that since Trump was wronged then and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy charges, that the guy is a now proven saint.  The story goes that Trump was illegally investigated and so any future investigations are therefore also unwarranted and in fact, illegitimate attempts to overthrow the President.  I did mentioned flawed, right?

When he has no good answer, DR provides torrents of unasked answers and has done just that when supposedly answering this question.  I have never seen a location or office holding these surveillance tapes nor an explanation of why none have surfaced anywhere in anyone's hearing or trial or why none have been leaked.   He cuts and pastes pages of chaffe essentially.  Others do this too but DR overwhelms with his prolific 'research'.  Fine research perhaps, but often not really answers.  Then too, he has been on ignore so I may have missed it but at this point this appears to just be another DR lie.

So, to summarize.....His opinions are facts.  Your facts are just ill informed opinions.  Basically he is too brilliant and his logic flawless.  No one knows more.  Since he puts in the most time on research, he must know the most truth.  No one else's sources of information are credible.  If a source was credible but now states anything negative against the President, they are now evil and no longer credible.

Oh, and if you read or watch CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, among others, you support pedophiles and likely are a pedophile.  Did I mention 'flawed'?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR is on ignore for me.  Thanks for the support.  Yeah, he knows he is on ignore and so likes to use that opportunity to appear to have the last and definitive word.  I have tried to take him off ignore several times but time after time, he proves he can't really control himself.  He cannot seem to disagree without badgering and insulting.  He cannot seem to accept a 'let us wait and see' stance.  Realizing he didn't deserve the second/third/fourth chances, I put him back on ignore.

I truly believe that once he was an honest researcher but somewhere along the line, he lost his objectivity.  He has fallen into the narrative that Trump was wronged by everyone that suspected there might be wrongdoing in his 2016 campaign.  His flawed logic seems to go that since Trump was wronged then and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy charges, that the guy is a now proven saint.  The story goes that Trump was illegally investigated and so any future investigations are therefore also unwarranted and in fact, illegitimate attempts to overthrow the President.  I did mentioned flawed, right?

When he has no good answer, DR provides torrents of unasked answers and has done just that when supposedly answering this question.  I have never seen a location or office holding these surveillance tapes nor an explanation of why none have surfaced anywhere in anyone's hearing or trial or why none have been leaked.   He cuts and pastes pages of chaffe essentially.  Others do this too but DR overwhelms with his prolific 'research'.  Fine research perhaps, but often not really answers.  Then too, he has been on ignore so I may have missed it but at this point this appears to just be another DR lie.

So, to summarize.....His opinions are facts.  Your facts are just ill informed opinions.  Basically he is too brilliant and his logic flawless.  No one knows more.  Since he puts in the most time on research, he must know the most truth.  No one else's sources of information are credible.  If a source was credible but now states anything negative against the President, they are now evil and no longer credible.

Oh, and if you read or watch CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, among others, you support pedophiles and likely are a pedophile.  Did I mention 'flawed'?

Some questions:

How do you feel about the MSM's protection of pedophiles such as Weinstein and Epstein? Does Bill & Hillary's connection to both of them cause you pause?

What do you think of Alexander Vindman's history and derision of this country and also his bias against Trump? Same question for the "whistleblower"? How does this all tie together to justify impeachment charges against Trump?

What do you think about the process that Adam Schiff is using during this non impeachment, impeachment trial? Should he allow all reasonable testimony from witnesses that the Republicans request, or should he only allow witnesses that he portends to back up the Democrats narrative?

If DR predicted many of the misdeeds by the DNC and Deep State that have come to life lately and did it 2-3 years ago, would you admit that there may be some validity to his claims?

Someone please quote this in case Bob has me on ignore.

Edited by 3rdnlng

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some questions:

How do you feel about the MSM's protection of pedophiles such as Weinstein and Epstein? Does Bill & Hillary's connection to both of them cause you pause?

What do you think of Alexander Vindman's history and derision of this country and also his bias against Trump? Same question for the "whistleblower"? How does this all tie together to justify impeachment charges against Trump?

What do you think about the process that Adam Schiff is using during this non impeachment, impeachment trial? Should he allow all reasonable testimony from witnesses that the Republicans request, or should he only allow witnesses that he portends to back up the Democrats narrative?

If DR predicted many of the misdeeds by the DNC and Deep State that have come to life lately and did it 2-3 years ago, would you admit that there may be some validity to his claims?

Someone please quote this in case Bob has me on ignore.

Maybe he has everyone except Tibs and Gary Busey on ignore? ?‍♀️

More proof @Bob in Mich is too high to be taken seriously. He claims he has taken a “wait and see” approach but that’s not true. He called me a liar over and over (without being able to show one thing I’ve lied about) — which is not taking a wait and see approach. 

Bob continues to be an asshat who asks for answers then ignores them in order to continue to believe long debunked information because it’s more palatable to his very small world view. 

Don’t be like Bob. Be better than a stoner asshat who thinks defending those who protect pedophiles and lie to the public for years makes him virtuous. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

What’s funny about the above is that there’s actual evidence, convictions, and witness testimony to show the people Gary supports - like the Clintons - have been involved in protecting high profile pedophile rings for their entire political career. 

Thats not speculation. Unlike anything connected to trump or Jordan which is pure speculation without evidence or reliable witness testimony to support it. 

Does Gary care though? Nope. TDS has made him less of an intellect than he was before 2016 — which one would assume would be tough to do. But not for GarBear. 

So why worry about the kids when you can make sweet jokes designed to deflect attention from actual crimes against children? That’s the Gary way. 

On November 9, 2019 at 6:48 PM, Gary Busey said:

Jim Jordan pedo defender

Jim Jordan trump defender 

These two statements are the same

Isn't it just so Orwellian, the guy defending the President is the guy who saw no evil, and the people  he will be attacking are the honorable men and women that care about the rule of law, the constitution and the USA

The Trump Era! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More proof @Bob in Mich is too high to be taken seriously. He claims he has taken a “wait and see” approach but that’s not true. He called me a liar over and over (without being able to show one thing I’ve lied about) — which is not taking a wait and see approach. 

Bob continues to be an asshat who asks for answers then ignores them in order to continue to believe long debunked information because it’s more palatable to his very small world view. 

Don’t be like Bob. Be better than a stoner asshat who thinks defending those who protect pedophiles and lie to the public for years makes him virtuous.