Trump's #1 Defender in Congress

Kemp

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More proof @Bob in Mich is too high to be taken seriously. He claims he has taken a “wait and see” approach but that’s not true. He called me a liar over and over (without being able to show one thing I’ve lied about) — which is not taking a wait and see approach. 

Bob continues to be an asshat who asks for answers then ignores them in order to continue to believe long debunked information because it’s more palatable to his very small world view. 

Don’t be like Bob. Be better than a stoner asshat who thinks defending those who protect pedophiles and lie to the public for years makes him virtuous. 

Good morning tweety bird

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some questions:

How do you feel about the MSM's protection of pedophiles such as Weinstein and Epstein? Does Bill & Hillary's connection to both of them cause you pause?

There is no acceptable reason to protect pedophiles.  If there has been wrongdoing by anyone from any party or network or organization, I would hope they would be brought to justice.  Anyone that excuses bad behavior because of political party is putting party before country.

What do you think of Alexander Vindman's history and derision of this country and also his bias against Trump? Same question for the "whistleblower"? How does this all tie together to justify impeachment charges against Trump? 

How does the cult not recognize the smear campaigns against EVERYONE that speaks out against Trump?  I have mentioned that it is simply impossible that every person that has come forward to speak against Trump is a political stooge making up BS just because Hillary lost.  Either hundreds are risking their careers and their integrity to smear Trump or Trump has committed misdeeds.

What do you think about the process that Adam Schiff is using during this non impeachment, impeachment trial? Should he allow all reasonable testimony from witnesses that the Republicans request, or should he only allow witnesses that he portends to back up the Democrats narrative?

This is a political process.  Please tell me you realize that.  The Dems are in charge of this part of the current impeachment process.  If when the trial is over, the Republicans have been unfairly treated by the process I will agree.  The problem is that many here are jumping up and down parroting talking points about unfairness when they know full well the stages of the process.

If DR predicted many of the misdeeds by the DNC and Deep State that have come to life lately and did it 2-3 years ago, would you admit that there may be some validity to his claims?

It would take a long time for him to regain his, well sanity, but I was going to say, credibility.  At one time he may have had good intentions.  I am sure he must have been right about some things.  We see his problem really evidenced again with his horseshit about us all supporting pedophiles.  He spends lots of time researching apparently but his logic skills are lacking.

Someone please quote this in case Bob has me on ignore.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some questions:

How do you feel about the MSM's protection of pedophiles such as Weinstein and Epstein? Does Bill & Hillary's connection to both of them cause you pause?

There is no acceptable reason to protect pedophiles.  If there has been wrongdoing by anyone from any party or network or organization, I would hope they would be brought to justice.  Anyone that excuses bad behavior because of political party is putting party before country. What is this "if there has been wrongdoing"? Do you not think Weinstein and Epstein and the Clinton's don't deserve our scorn and the law's repercussions?

What do you think of Alexander Vindman's history and derision of this country and also his bias against Trump? Same question for the "whistleblower"? How does this all tie together to justify impeachment charges against Trump? 

How does the cult not recognize the smear campaigns against EVERYONE that speaks out against Trump?  I have mentioned that it is simply impossible that every person that has come forward to speak against Trump is a political stooge making up BS just because Hillary lost.  Either hundreds are risking their careers and their integrity to smear Trump or Trump has committed misdeeds. I didn't refer to "EVERYONE". Why don't you answer the questions?

What do you think about the process that Adam Schiff is using during this non impeachment, impeachment trial? Should he allow all reasonable testimony from witnesses that the Republicans request, or should he only allow witnesses that he portends to back up the Democrats narrative?

This is a political process.  Please tell me you realize that.  The Dems are in charge of this part of the current impeachment process.  If when the trial is over, the Republicans have been unfairly treated by the process I will agree.  The problem is that many here are jumping up and down parroting talking points about unfairness when they know full well the stages of the process. You didn't answer the questions and you are acting like Adam Schiff's process is normal and fair.

If DR predicted many of the misdeeds by the DNC and Deep State that have come to life lately and did it 2-3 years ago, would you admit that there may be some validity to his claims?

It would take a long time for him to regain his, well sanity, but I was going to say, credibility.  At one time he may have had good intentions.  I am sure he must have been right about some things.  We see his problem really evidenced again with his horseshit about us all supporting pedophiles.  He spends lots of time researching apparently but his logic skills are lacking. Again, you didn't answer my specific question.

Your vagueness puts your sincerity and willingness to discuss in doubt.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

People are entitled to their feelings...

I always want to ask the pearl clutchers who dislike President Trump's manner of speaking, delivery, brashness, yada yada: Why do you prefer to be politely lied to rather than emphatically told the truth? What makes the delivery method more important than the truth? And even people who are willing to hear the truth and may support Trump always seem to need a qualifier: "Well, I don't like the way he speaks but...."

Makes no sense to me. It is like people want to stick their fingers in their ears while singling la-la-la simply because they do not care for someone's speaking style.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

There is no acceptable reason to protect pedophiles.  If there has been wrongdoing by anyone from any party or network or organization, I would hope they would be brought to justice.  Anyone that excuses bad behavior because of political party is putting party before country.

And yet just last week we had undeniable evidence that there WAS wrongdoing, Bob. Not just by ABC, but by CBS and NBC as well. Not just with Epstein, but with their own executive management (Weinstein, Clinton, Lack, Lauer et al). Despite this -- you remain quiet about it. Call it lies, and continue to support these networks with your dollars and your eyeballs/information retention. 

Why is that, Bob? Why do you ignore actual evidence of this crime?

Is it because your partisanship is stronger than your ability to reason, use logic, or think for yourself? 

(The board knows the answer but I'll ask anyway). 

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

How does the cult not recognize the smear campaigns against EVERYONE that speaks out against Trump?  I have mentioned that it is simply impossible that every person that has come forward to speak against Trump is a political stooge making up BS just because Hillary lost.  Either hundreds are risking their careers and their integrity to smear Trump or Trump has committed misdeeds.

When you start your argument from a ridiculous position (using words like "EVERYONE" and saying there are "hundreds" of people) it makes it very easy to dismiss the rest of your argument as bunk. Because it is. You offer no evidence (ever), only your opinion which is ALWAYS regurgitated talking points from proven liars and manipulators and not backed by evidence, fact, or reason. 

This is about EVIDENCE. Objective evidence which anyone can see and judge for themselves. I've provided it whenever possible, not to say "I'm right and you're wrong" but so that individuals can make up their own minds using their own discernment. And that evidence shows that for three years the SAME people yelling about the Ukraine today were PROMISING, not reporting that it's possible, but PROMISING that they had more than circumstantial evidence which proved Trump colluded with Russia.

We now know, for a fact, that did not happen (well, you don't know that yet because you refuse to admit reality). They lied for THREE YEARS, to your face. 

But we should trust them this time? What about the rest of their track record the past two decades? 

The media:

* Lied about WMD in Iraq and pushed us into war on behalf of the IC. But that wasn't enough for Bob. Forget the trillions lost and hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of deaths that were caused by this ***** up -- it was just "an honest mistake". 

* Lied about mass surveillance aimed at US citizens for YEARS on behalf of their IC sources. But that wasn't enough for Bob. Forget the complete crippling of our republic this unchecked power has caused, forget the people the media destroyed who dared speak out against it (Binney, Drake, Snowden), to Bob this spying is "needed" to "keep us safe from..." well, Bob can't say what it keeps us safe from because his handlers haven't told him how to answer that yet. 

* Lied for YEARS about Clinton/Epstein, protecting Epstein in the process and allowing him to rape more children for YEARS just to avoid causing a complication for their chosen candidate HRC in 2016. But that doesn't mean anything to Bob, he's still waiting for "real evidence of a crime" to come out first. Forget that Epstein was a convicted pedo. Forget that he was trafficking CHILDREN while his buddies at ABC, NBC, CBS, and the White House protected his network. Bob says he'll care about this when other people tell him to... because he can't think for himself about a topic like this. 

* Lied for three years about Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy -- but Bob doesn't care about that. He's still "waiting" to be told what to think about Trump Russia (even though he's already made up his mind, and refuses to move off it). It doesn't matter to Bob that this propaganda campaign divided the country, polarized it, and threatened the viability of the republic in all the ways he cries Trump is doing...

Despite that unimpressive track record, Bob still thinks it's "cult like" to think the media might not be on the people's side. But it's NOT cult like, per stoner Bob, to blindly keep believing the words coming from proven liars and manipulators

Bob keeps proving he's not a mighty intellect. He's not even a serious intellect. He's an asshat with a joint in his mouth as he types. 

13 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is a political process.  Please tell me you realize that.  The Dems are in charge of this part of the current impeachment process.  If when the trial is over, the Republicans have been unfairly treated by the process I will agree.  The problem is that many here are jumping up and down parroting talking points about unfairness when they know full well the stages of the process.

This just shows you're the cultist. 

Schiff has proven to be dishonest, dishonorable, and a liar. The process -- which they have the right to run as they wish as the majority -- has not been fair, open, or even REAL. It's still yet to be voted on as a proper impeachment. So you're buying into the spin, pushed by a PROVEN LIAR (and pedo protector) in Schiff because it suits your partisanship. 

That makes you full of schiff, Bob. 

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

It would take a long time for him to regain his, well sanity, but I was going to say, credibility.  At one time he may have had good intentions.  I am sure he must have been right about some things.  We see his problem really evidenced again with his horseshit about us all supporting pedophiles.  He spends lots of time researching apparently but his logic skills are lacking.

Forgive me if I don't care what you say about credibility. You're still, as proven above, believing the words of proven liars and manipulators who rape children. You do this, not because you're unaware that they're liars who protect pedos -- but because you are not capable of independent thought. 

If you say I'm not credible (despite not being able to demonstrate any examples of me "lying", despite me getting Russia/Trump right years before the media) that means I must be the most credible person on the f'ing planet. :lol: 

You continue to clown yourself with each and every post, Bob. And I'll be here to quote it, point out to others how under informed and ignorant you actually are so they can see, clearly, what NOT to do when trying to wade through this disinformation war.  

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not vagueness. It's this: 

Image result for talking into a mirror

Projection. 100%

But Bob is too dumb (and stoned) to recognize it. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/9/2019 at 4:21 PM, Koko78 said:

Here's a thought: Do the work yourself, like the rest of us have. Try starting with the years of research posted on this forum.

lol  I bet you are good at dodgeball.  Probably one of the best in your grade.  Amiright?

So, no one knows where all these surveillance tapes ended up.  Maybe Bill Barr has them, huh?  He is likely still protecting Trump.  

Anyone?   Bueller?  Bueller?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

lol  I bet you are good at dodgeball.  Probably one of the best in your grade.  Amiright?

So, no one knows where all these surveillance tapes ended up.  Maybe Bill Barr has them, huh?  He is likely still protecting Trump.  

Anyone?   Bueller?  Bueller?  

I've answered. You don't like the answer (because it's fact based and supported by evidence). 

Why is that, Bob?

Your question is ***** DUMB. It's not a real question. It's a question that exposes how dumb you actually are. How little you understand about the spook world or how SIGINT/ELINT/HUMINT is gathered and analyzed by our IC. 

Per Bob, this is a FAKE DOCUMENT: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is some massive surveillance program that completed without any tapes, eh?  We should demand our money back.

You're so far off on this, it's hilarious. That you think this is a real point you're making, even though it's not, is sad for you. 

Again, Bob is arguing this document is fake: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

Despite it being the subject of SEVERAL probes, investigations, and the pending OIG report. 

Bob doesn't know how intelligence gathering is done. 

He keeps proving it. 

But rather than take the L and step back and try to LEARN how it works, he doubles down on idiocy. Asking a question (which has been answered several times) repeatedly and claiming no one can answer it which proves the spying never happened. 

Bob is a *****head. Don't be like Bob. Be better than Bob.

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is some massive surveillance program that completed without any tapes, eh?  We should demand our money back.

Here's a hint, Bob, in case you have any honesty left in that THC addled brain of yours: 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/samantha-power-sought-to-unmask-americans-on-almost-daily-basis-sources-say

Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was 'unmasking' at such a rapid pace in the final months of the Obama administration that she averaged more than one request for every working day in 2016 – and even sought information in the days leading up to President Trump’s inauguration, multiple sources close to the matter told Fox News.

Two sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record, said the requests to identify Americans whose names surfaced in foreign intelligence reporting, known as unmasking, exceeded 260 last year. One source indicated this occurred in the final days of the Obama White House.

If you don't know what "unmasking" is -- and you clearly don't, you should learn. Once you learn what it is, you should then know what type of material someone like Power is looking at when she unmasks a name... is it tapes? No... Is it surveillance? Yes. What kind of surveillance? How is it compiled? How is it stored? How is it handled and classified within the IC? 

These are BASIC questions Bob has never stopped to ask. Because he PRE-DETERMINED that the story of illegal spying is false, because the MEDIA told him it was. The same media who lied to him for three years about Trump/Russia and a host of other important topics. 

Don't be like Bob. Be better than a stoned asshat who is incapable of thinking for himself. 

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

What kind of "tapes"? VHS? Cassette? Reel to reel? Do you actually think that someone is always sitting in some van with headphones on?

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2019 at 7:37 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Low information people forgetting this was already a story -- and investigated/debunked. 

But now that Jordan is going to be on the intel committee, they need to smear him. An honest person would ask more about that, rather than doubling down on already proven misinformation. 

Time to clean up the country...

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What kind of "tapes"? VHS? Cassette? Reel to reel? Do you actually think that someone is always sitting in some van with headphones on?

Maybe you can answer where the tapes are.  Or, are there no recordings of anyone in the Trump campaign?  All I am asking is, where is that information?

Instead of telling us all for pages that you all have already answered, wouldn't it be easier to quote that post here?  That way, we all could read it.  Some probably missed the location of the surveillance information.  So, humor me and post that prior answer please.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Maybe you can answer where the tapes are.  Or, are there no recordings of anyone in the Trump campaign?  All I am asking is, where is that information?

Instead of telling us all for pages that you all have already answered, wouldn't it be easier to quote that post here?  That way, we all could read it.  Some probably missed the location of the surveillance information.  So, humor me and post that prior answer please.

It's been answered. Repeatedly. With evidence to guide you towards a deeper understanding of how the process works. You refuse to acknowledge or read the material presented -- and instead are clinging to a fantasy. 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's a hint, Bob, in case you have any honesty left in that THC addled brain of yours: 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/samantha-power-sought-to-unmask-americans-on-almost-daily-basis-sources-say

Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was 'unmasking' at such a rapid pace in the final months of the Obama administration that she averaged more than one request for every working day in 2016 – and even sought information in the days leading up to President Trump’s inauguration, multiple sources close to the matter told Fox News.

Two sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record, said the requests to identify Americans whose names surfaced in foreign intelligence reporting, known as unmasking, exceeded 260 last year. One source indicated this occurred in the final days of the Obama White House.

If you don't know what "unmasking" is -- and you clearly don't, you should learn. Once you learn what it is, you should then know what type of material someone like Power is looking at when she unmasks a name... is it tapes? No... Is it surveillance? Yes. What kind of surveillance? How is it compiled? How is it stored? How is it handled and classified within the IC? 

These are BASIC questions Bob has never stopped to ask. Because he PRE-DETERMINED that the story of illegal spying is false, because the MEDIA told him it was. The same media who lied to him for three years about Trump/Russia and a host of other important topics. 

Don't be like Bob. Be better than a stoned asshat who is incapable of thinking for himself. 

@Bob in Mich Keeps proving he knows nothing -- less than nothing -- about this topic. Yet he's CERTAIN that the surveillance is fake because there "are no tapes". :lol: 

Bob -- figure out what 702 data is first. 

Then figure out how it's handled within the DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA. 

Then figure out how it's handled by the FISC (or, because you clearly are ignorant, maybe start with understanding what the FISC is). 

Then figure out what a FISA warrant is, what it's powers are, and how it's obtained. 

Then ask yourself the question (which has been answered  numerous times already) you keep repeating. You might be able to answer it for yourself if you do that work. 

3af3a64c265d3a8a94fe708f3a205055d21781542d35c44fb07918f40a630b9a.jpg