Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, JinxedBill said:

I haven’t seen the Bills featured like that in years.  Very nice.  Winning cures everything. 

A buddy texted me asking why the Bills are never on “regular people TV”. It takes a long time to break those long standing perceptions. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Will we FINALLY see Kroft help his new team???

...agree bud....but if I remember correctly, the Kroft signing precluded McBeane potentially having hit home runs with Knox & Sweeney.....what do you think about 2 TE sets with the youngsters working the seam?.............

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm actually pretty nervous about today.

These strong winds are going to make for run heavy gameplans most likely.

That's the Eagles defensive strength and our defensive weakness.

I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong.

I’m not too nervous about this game because tbh it’s the one we can most afford to lose. I don’t think it changes the vibe around the team either way.

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Game day text thread with brothers and nephews, we are all on even numbers with the TV volume!

Go Josh, Go Bills!

Haha, I didn't hear the interview and was wondering in some other comments what the radio volume comments were about.  I am totally on that train.  I only go even...but weirdly will allow "5's" as well.  I do that with my thermostat at home too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Little bit puzzling. You would think they'd want to have McKenzie available in a game where the underneath routes/gadget plays are likely to be emphasized. 

It will be interesting to see what the game plan entails and why they didn't dress him.  Maybe more power running...

• Thank you (+1) 1