Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ridgewaycynic2013

Alternate Screen Names

Recommended Posts

Based upon your views expressed in the forums, do you have alternate screen names in reserve?

 

So far for me, I am leaning towards ‘Coach McD Loves Him Some Defense’, or ‘Jeebus!  What a Miserable Old F***!’  Many would agree with the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

I strictly mean your ‘one and only’. If for some reason  you decide something else works better. I suspect there are a lot of puppets lurking.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

 

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I strictly mean your ‘one and only’. If for some reason  you decide something else works better. I suspect there are a lot of puppets lurking.

 

I vote, "Little Drummer Boy," or "Where the Hell is My Cell Phone?"

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm.... i'm thinkin' i may  go with...John Adams or Benjamin Franklin or possibly, BeginnersMind, unless of course... they are already taken

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

 

 How adorable.

 

:P

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hmmm.... i'm thinkin' i may  go with...John Adams or Benjamin Franklin or possibly, BeginnersMind, unless of course... they are already taken

I was thinking.....sitcom MATH or TheMathSays.....

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I strictly mean your ‘one and only’. If for some reason  you decide something else works better. I suspect there are a lot of puppets lurking.

 

Ok. Then I’d go with Who The Bills Playin This Week?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I briefly had the screen name “Just a Guy” when there was a mixup due to an email SNAFU.

 

Because of that email SNAFU, I actually still have two screen names: Graybeard and Gray Beard. I can’t use Graybeard anymore because it is tied to a defunct email and I don’t remember the password. 

 

Not to be confused with Greybeard, who is somebody completely different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my priorities is to increase the amount of direct interaction I have with NFL fans and thus I utilize my real name on fan forums.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

One of my priorities is to increase the amount of direct interaction I have with NFL fans and thus I utilize my real name on fan forums.

No disrespect intended, shortcake, but you’ve had more screen name changes than Sybil Dorsett.  🤨 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAY back in the old days, I made another username just for fun, and for a very specific purpose. But I believe in standing behind your posts and not playing too many games with the community. So I no longer do that. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghostpost would be my new name.  
 

One of these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Ghostpost would be my new name.  
 

One of these days. 

Not on your life.  There has always been and ever shall be only ‘mead107’.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Ghostpost would be my new name.  
 

One of these days. 

 

 

So you plan to keep posting in the afterlife?  Good for you!  :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

 How adorable.

 

:P

 

Weren’t you at death’s door earlier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antonio Brown.... this way I would be assured of a quick banning.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Antonio Brown.... this way I would be assured of a quick banning.

Wouldn’t you just sue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wouldn’t you just sue?

 

 

Good point.  I wonder if SDS will give me my $40MM guaranteed mod pay?

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

 

 

Good point.  I wonder if SDS will give me my $40MM guaranteed mod pay?

“You’ll never moderate on the interweb again!!!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Based upon your views expressed in the forums, do you have alternate screen names in reserve?

 

So far for me, I am leaning towards ‘Coach McD Loves Him Some Defense’, or ‘Jeebus!  What a Miserable Old F***!’  Many would agree with the latter.

 

Like Evian and Naive?  

 

Slime Shady's Ghost or the Ghost of Shade?  

 

Jeebus just give us a clue as to what you mean!!!! 

 

are you looking for this??  

Hi, I'm Ridgewaycynic2013 and I wanted a name change ...  Any suggestions? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...