Bills QB Josh Allen becoming a must-watch player

MJS

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think the popularity of fantasy football has also made people recognize Allen as a legitimate QB. He's been a good fantasy QB since last season. His running ability makes him a perfect fantasy QB. People playing fantasy football know about Josh Allen.

God I hate fantasy football.

Love Josh Allen though.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s your opinion, and

67B16BC8-E40A-4F24-A944-787D22725C85.jpeg

I think he’s trying to summarize general opinion of pundits and other teams fans, and it could be right.  I read a lot more buzz about LJax and Minefield and Kid Genius in Zona

Strangely I don’t hear so much about Rosen any more.  

The “party line” post draft was that the Bills had pulled another draft head-scratcher.  It will take time for change in that narrative to percolate down to Joe Average Fan in other markets 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think he’s trying to summarize general opinion of pundits and other teams fans, and it could be right.  I read a lot more buzz about LJax and Minefield and Kid Genius in Zona

Strangely I don’t hear so much about Rosen any more.  

The “party line” post draft was that the Bills had pulled another draft head-scratcher.  It will take time for change in that narrative to percolate down to Joe Average Fan in other markets 

For better or even worse, we’ll be hearing a lot about Rosen soon enough.

Minefield. Perfect!

22 hours ago, MJS said:

I gotcha, but fans usually watch their team regardless. I think the point is that fans of other teams are beginning to see Allen as an exciting player to watch regardless of fan loyalty.

You must be a blast at parties. You didn’t need to seriously dissect a joke, twice.

21 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I refuse to waver from by new mantra......down 16-0 to the Jets, and I shut it off anticipating to read about the oops..."L" on TBD...wrong answer......Bungles took the lead 17-14 so AGAIN, I shut it off anticipating to read about the oops..."L" on TBD...wrong answer...damn right I ain't changing now......:thumbsup:.....

Do me a favor, watch the kickoff and turn it off

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, NickelCity said:

God I hate fantasy football.

Love Josh Allen though.

I have never had any interest, not for one nano-second, about fantasy football.  No offense to anyone who does.  It just ain't me.  I'm not terribly old yet, but I am kind of an old-timer Gen-X'er (graduated high school right as Grunge was hitting it's stride) so my age is probably only partly to blame. 

I have to admit, I might be getting a man-crush or something on this Josh Allen guy though (totally platonic - I know what you're thinking there) ?. You have to admit the dude is pretty awesome.

Edited by Distorted One