TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are denying these things were said, he isn't.  Now you say if they WERE said, it's because of a "vendetta" one of his teammates has against him?  That's something you just fabricated.

And his supportive team mates didn't deny that six other players made the comments....they were disagreeing with the comments.

This argument is more entertaining than the game, albeit no less vacuous.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are denying these things were said, he isn't.  Now you say if they WERE said, it's because of a "vendetta" one of his teammates has against him?  That's something you just fabricated.

And his supportive team mates didn't deny that six other players made the comments....they were disagreeing with the comments.

I'm saying that it's possible they weren't said. I'm also saying if they were said, it could be because someone had a beef with him as the whole of the evidence proves that he is not a bad teammate, and not the things that were said. And by the whole, I mean the many many teammates that went out of their way to say that he wasn't those things. 

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not they were said, and I personally don't know if they were... But the factual argument behind what was said has been thoroughly discounted and no anonymous report by anonymous people stands against the plethora of people who said it was categorically untrue. Your evidence of him being a d-bag isn't evidence. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I'm saying that it's possible they weren't said. I'm also saying if they were said, it could be because someone had a beef with him as the whole of the evidence proves that he is not a bad teammate, and not the things that were said. And by the whole, I mean the many many teammates that went out of their way to say that he wasn't those things. 

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not they were said, and I personally don't know if they were... But the factual argument behind what was said has been thoroughly discounted and no anonymous report by anonymous people stands against the plethora of people who said it was categorically untrue. Your evidence of him being a d-bag isn't evidence. 

Even though I quoted WEO, I meant the both of you.  You're awfully invested in being right about whether or not a guy you will never, ever meet is an ####### or not.

More invested than the players seem to be in this game, in fact.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is that when the scotch and soda takes over and you can no longer navigate the new keyboard? :P

Yesk

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Thursday is Kill Your Own Dinner night?  That'll DEFINITELY be more entertaining than the game.  

Indeed.

• Haha (+1) 1