9/22 Bills vs. Bengals 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

The good teams find a way to win, even ugly.

And at this point no one should question Allen’s leadership, confidence, or competitiveness.

Nor his skill.

The dude is CLUTCH. When's the last time we had a CLUTCH QB?

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

The good teams find a way to win, even ugly.

And at this point no one should question Allen’s leadership, confidence, or competitiveness.

I'm fine saying that interception was a terrible terrible play and should have us worried. I'm also okay saying that his game winning drive is more encouraging than that is discouraging. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I'm fine saying that interception was a terrible terrible play and should have us worried. I'm also okay saying that his game winning drive is more encouraging than that is discouraging. 

You'll find no disagreement here.

That's what QUALITY QBs do. Atone for mistakes.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Here's the deal with Allen. He's gonna make mistakes. But he also makes plays that help you win. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DQW87 said:

Nice comeback win, it was too bad we got in this position in the first place but glad everyone kept their composure.   Gonna have to clean up a whole lot to compete with the Pats, which I believe we will!

If we play the entire 60 minutes like we played for the first 30 today, we’ll be fine.

We’re better.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

4-game win streak. 5th comeback win. Are you not intrigued?

Dude I was on board before that.

People are gonna see what they want to see. They want josh to be a checkdowner, non-risk-taker.

Give me Allen 8 days a week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

i expect to lose next week so im not going to be as stressed.  Unless fate turns a blind eye and some miracle happens that keeps the game close.  

Its a different kind of stress when it comes to the Pats. I am not even playing and I am starting to take it personal.