9/22 Around the NFL - Post about games other than the bills here

BuffaloBill

19 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Geez, Jones throws for over 300. What freaking gives with the Bills and this stat ? I know the QB issues, but come on it’s ridiculous. 

It's because McD likes his team's to be gentlemen and let the other team stay in the game so he doesn't run up the score....

And then the Bills celebrate 200 yard games like they are an accomplishment in today's NFL

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

It's because McD likes his team's to be gentlemen and let the other team stay in the game so he doesn't run up the score....

And then the Bills celebrate 200 yard games like they are an accomplishment in today's NFL

Hey, look everyone! it's THAT guy!

Mister Miserable In A Win Guy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm pretty sure they celebrated a victory. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hey, look everyone! it's THAT guy!

Mister Miserable In A Win Guy

Wow, it's mister 'im gonna throw a tantrum cause not everyone sees the win as sunshine and rainbows'!

The wins are great and being 3-0 is even better, but seeing them let 3 weak teams hang around and need late comebacks to win the games is encouraging when they finally have to play teams that have won a game this season. If this team is going to be taken seriously and take the step to not just make the playoffs, but win a playoff game they are going to have to do better then just squeaking out wins to bad teams. This team is too good and too talented to not step it up and some fans are expecting more and have higher standards.

But hey, keep showing how your a such a bigger superfan cause you see no negatives to their games because they ended in wins

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Wow, it's mister 'im gonna throw a tantrum cause not everyone sees the win as sunshine and rainbows'!

The wins are great and being 3-0 is even better, but seeing them let 3 weak teams hang around and need late comebacks to win the games is encouraging when they finally have to play teams that have won a game this season. If this team is going to be taken seriously and take the step to not just make the playoffs, but win a playoff game they are going to have to do better then just squeaking out wins to bad teams. This team is too good and too talented to not step it up and some fans are expecting more and have higher standards.

But hey, keep showing how your a such a bigger superfan cause you see no negatives to their games because they ended in wins

Wanna take a guess at what your standards are worth?

Let me give you a hint: diddly squat.

29 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Chargers 1-2. I really like Lynn, but he seems like a JAG HC that you could plug into the chargers and accomplish the same thing

Anyone else wondering if Rivers is about done? Not sure if it’s cause his OL is such *****, but what I saw didn’t look great.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Anyone else wondering if Rivers is about done? Not sure if it’s cause his OL is such *****, but what I saw didn’t look great.

You think? I saw 2-3 critical drops or penalties derail that last series. Rivers, like Ben and Eli, is showing some age, but I think he's still got something in the tank. He is too fiery and competitive. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Wonder if Gordon would make a difference. Gordon is no Zeke, but Eckeler is no Gordon. He is in the final stretch though.

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Last week they were making a big deal out of Allen tying the streak Kelly had of 200 yard games

Well, considering there were only three QBs with a longer active streak of 200 yard games going into today (Mahomes and Big Ben with 17 and Watson with 10), eight in a row is not insignificant.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Is it that or because McD wants to put the game in his defense's hands?  The defense is the strength of the team, though he seems to weight the DBs above the defensive line, which is backward.  

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Is it that or because McD wants to put the game in his defense's hands?  The defense is the strength of the team, though he seems to weight the DBs above the defensive line, which is backward.  

You don't have to stop scoring or go conservative on offence just because you have a good defence

It almost backfired on them today

• Like (+1) 1