Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REALCLEARINVESTIGATIONS:  

How ‘Whistleblower’ May Be Outed: Ties to Biden, Brennan, Schiff’s Staff, Etc. 

If they don’t want you to know who it is, it’s because if you did know who it is, you wouldn’t be impressed.

I just read this before you posted...

I was not shocked at any of it ?

The Whistleblower Gets Whistleblown.

”This thing stunk when we first found out that the whistleblower didn’t even have firsthand knowledge of the call. If he’s Biden and Brennan’s puppet the stench becomes permanently toxic.”

The fact that villains this obvious and this inept occupy such positions of power doesn’t speak well of our republic

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it's not like it was literally his job to go over the transcript and suggest modifications for accuracy. :rolleyes:

Oh details! Gees, it's almost like he swore an oath to protect the constitution! 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Whistleblower Gets Whistleblown.

”This thing stunk when we first found out that the whistleblower didn’t even have firsthand knowledge of the call. If he’s Biden and Brennan’s puppet the stench becomes permanently toxic.”

The fact that villains this obvious and this inept occupy such positions of power doesn’t speak well of our republic

But the WB has been proven right by multiple witnesses 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Gary's been wrong on everything he's written down here for three years. Not because he's not smart enough to see through the spin, but because he refuses to do it out of fear. All he's doing is embarrassing himself over and over again now. A smarter man would take the L and go away. But not GarBear, he's a special kind of stupid.

I mean, I love watching you make an asshat of yourself -- but you should have more self respect.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary's been wrong on everything he's written down here for three years. Not because he's not smart enough to see through the spin, but because he refuses to do it out of fear. All he's doing is embarrassing himself over and over again now. A smarter man would take the L and go away. But not GarBear, he's a special kind of stupid.

I mean, I love watching you make an asshat of yourself -- but you should have more self respect.

Life was better for the 5 seconds yesterday when you claimed you don't read my posts. You lied again - you'e a liar - don't choke on the red pill.

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even he realizes he doesn't deserve any self respect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1