Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Paid troll. When he's not earning nickels posting stuff in comment sections of online publications, he earns a few extra nickels posting stuff at a website he frequents because he's a BIlls fan.

Way overpaid, he's not that good.

he's a BIlls fan.  Is he really?

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

'We' have better than witnesses.  We have your soon-to-be President on video tape bragging about committing this so-called crime while holding a government office. My suggestion?  Pick someone you really, really like for the VP nomination because Uncle Joe will have to be impeached on his second day in office.  It'll rival William Henry Harrison for the shortest time in office.

Bragging about FIGHTING corrupt, ya, that will sure get him impeached. 

Thanks for for arguing the facts, though. Better than swatting down these silly conspiracy theories 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bragging about FIGHTING corrupt, ya, that will sure get him impeached. 

Thanks for for arguing the facts, though. Better than swatting down these silly conspiracy theories 

Has anyone ever told you that you perceive your world with a stunning lack of logic and self awareness?  It may just be your best quality....beyond your Hollywood-like good looks I'm assuming.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Has anyone ever told you that you perceive your world with a stunning lack of logic and self awareness?  It may just be your best quality....beyond your Hollywood-like good looks I'm assuming.

You are completely projecting. Stunning lack of self awareness on your part. Cultists are like that

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If Ciaramella is the Whistleblower, Democrats Have Made a Major Blunder and Their Credibility Will Evaporate

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/10/31/ciaramella-whistleblower-democrats-made-major-blunder-credibility-will-evaporate/

But everything the WB said has proved to be 100% correct 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is.

I don't know Ciaramella from Tibs, but if he truly is one of those embedded DC nutsuckers, you have to imagine he also has the intelligence of Tibs because you have to be one dumb effin' moron to willingly become a whistle-blower in DC when you KNOW the fate of virtually every whistle-blower in DC.

The dude's life will be over in short order. If he doesn't suffer a double-tap Arkancide, he will surely be bankrupt and lonely in some crappy apartment in BFE where he'll be a schittstain footnote to this far-left schittshow.

49 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Way overpaid, he's not that good.

he's a BIlls fan.  Is he really?

Yeah, I don't think you find your way to TBD for its political discussion. He has a couple of usernames because he has gotten them confused and posted political stuff here under his TBD username, but wasn't smart enough to delete it before he signed out, signed back in as Tibs, and posted the exact same comment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I don't know Ciaramella from Tibs, but if he truly is one of those embedded DC nutsuckers, you have to imagine he also has the intelligence of Tibs because you have to be one dumb effin' moron to willingly become a whistle-blower in DC when you KNOW the fate of virtually every whistle-blower in DC.

The dude's life will be over in short order. If he doesn't suffer a double-tap Arkancide, he will surely be bankrupt and lonely in some crappy apartment in BFE where he'll be a schittstain footnote to this far-left schittshow.

His judgment is even worse than you think. He's a CIA officer (not clandestine) who was known prior to this to be "over the top Never Trumper" by staffers on the Hill who I know personally. Literally, he wore his partisanship on his shoulder like a badge of honor -- worked for Biden, frequently met with Schiff (which alone isn't anything bad since Schiff is intel -- but he never would meet with the other side). 

This well known in DC, including in the media. That's how bad of a spook he is. 

And why Schiff is running from him now. He knows he can't spin his involvement to anyone in DC, including the press who WANTS to help him.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why people even pay attention to polls these days is beyond me. 

it's the only hope they have in life that someone is going to magically show up and change their miserable life into heaven on earth

• Like (+1) 1

Considering his background, if Ciaramella is in fact the guy, then he’s a confidential informant, not a “whistleblower.”

Schiff is calling him a whistleblower because it’s harder for GOP members to treat one of them as a hostile witness and question motives than it is a CI.

CBS News has learned NSC's Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison was on the Trump-Zelensky call and told the investigating committees, "I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed." cc @MajorCBS

Morrison also testified that the memorandum of the call released by the White House is accurate to his recollection and he does not know the WB's identity

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

upps... sorry, don't mean to harsh your narrative.

https://twitter.com/ArdenFarhi/status/1189948192986714118

Lol, even though he wanted the full transcript hidden away (cover up)? Even though he backed up what everyone else said. 

Hes great, he's willing to say how and when everything happened, so there is no disputing the facts. He just thinks withholding the aid in exchange for getting the Ukrainians to help Trumps election prospects was no big deal. Vindman, Ambassadors, the inspector general,  and others (John Bolton) thought very much otherwise. 

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a CIA officer (not clandestine) who was known prior to this to be "over the top Never Trumper" by staffers on the Hill who I know personally. Literally, he wore his partisanship on his shoulder like a badge of honor -- worked for Biden, frequently met with Schiff (which alone isn't anything bad since Schiff is intel -- but he never would meet with the other side). 

Does this type of connection shield him from the impending banishment and financial bankruptcy that follows all whistle-blowers?

• Like (+1) 1