Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Gee, it seems like only yesterday Schiff insisted he held proof that Trump had ties to (fill in the blank) and his impeachment was imminent.

And now we find out Schiff is staging the whisteblower?

If this keeps up the left is going to start clamoring for AOC to hire her campaign manager back.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But, but, we keep hearing the bleating that the whistle- leaker’s fiction has been confirmed 

?

B Man and his fake news....

• 1 hour ago

Adviser corroborates account that Trump appeared to seek quid pro quo

crop_902019-10-31T120334Z_302102347_RC1511680CC0_RTRMADP_5_USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT.jpg

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on the National Security Council, backed up testimony from William B. Taylor Jr. about Ukraine.

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on President Trump’s National Security Council, on Thursday corroborated the testimony of a senior U.S. diplomat who last week offered House impeachment investigators the most detailed account to date for how Trump tried to use his office to pressure Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden, according to people familiar with his deposition.

Morrison told impeachment investigators that the account offered by William B. Taylor Jr., the acting ambassador to Ukraine, is accurate. He said that he alerted Taylor to a push by Trump and his deputies to withhold both security aid and a White House visit for the Ukrainian president until Ukraine agreed to investigate the Bidens and interference in the 2016 presidential election, said one person, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive discussions.

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

B Man and his fake news....

• 1 hour ago

Adviser corroborates account that Trump appeared to seek quid pro quo

crop_902019-10-31T120334Z_302102347_RC1511680CC0_RTRMADP_5_USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT.jpg

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on the National Security Council, backed up testimony from William B. Taylor Jr. about Ukraine.

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on President Trump’s National Security Council, on Thursday corroborated the testimony of a senior U.S. diplomat who last week offered House impeachment investigators the most detailed account to date for how Trump tried to use his office to pressure Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden, according to people familiar with his deposition.

Morrison told impeachment investigators that the account offered by William B. Taylor Jr., the acting ambassador to Ukraine, is accurate. He said that he alerted Taylor to a push by Trump and his deputies to withhold both security aid and a White House visit for the Ukrainian president until Ukraine agreed to investigate the Bidens and interference in the 2016 presidential election, said one person, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive discussions.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink: To this thread title. 

Tibs, you have outdone yourself in disingenuous, partition perfidy. I am sure you are proud of your dishonestly. 

In reading that over I was scratching my head until I remembered it was Halloween and you must have picked up a ghost writer. I wouldn't hire them again.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

In reading that over I was scratching my head until I remembered it was Halloween and you must have picked up a ghost writer. I wouldn't hire them again.

I never claimed to be able to spell. Or proof read. Or make sense. ? 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink: To this thread title. 

Tibs, you have outdone yourself in disingenuous, partisan perfidy. I am sure you are proud of your dishonestly. 

Oh don't worry, he'll promptly delete this thread and pretend it never happened when this inevitably blows up in the Democrats' faces.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Oh don't worry, he'll promptly delete this thread and pretend it never happened when this inevitably blows up in the Democrats' faces.

it won’t

they will never end this nonsense no matter how obvious it’s a sham

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Only Trump’s re-election will deal a body blow to these parasites.

I kind of think they're like cockroaches. They're going to survive a nuclear blast so long as media, academia, google, etc. all play along with their make-believe. All the same, I'd love to see them melt down some more with a Trump landslide. Lots of decent folks have got to be fed up with this endless charade, especially since the Dems are actually guilty of everything they project onto Trump.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I kind of think they're like cockroaches. They're going to survive a nuclear blast so long as media, academia, google, etc. all play along with their make-believe. All the same, I'd love to see them melt down some more with a Trump landslide. Lots of decent folks have got to be fed up with this endless charade, especially since the Dems are actually guilty of everything they project onto Trump.

They are liked spoiled little children who don’t get what they want when they go shopping with mommy. They throw a hissy fit when momma says no you can’t have it.

That’s your American Democratic Party in 2019.

• Thank you (+1) 1