Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is an interesting thread. IF accurate (that this guy is the whistle blower) there are more questions than answers as to why he was there. 

(this guy on twitter actually has a lot of threads about  this "whistle blower")

Macron's wife looks pissed...

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is an interesting thread. IF accurate (that this guy is the whistle blower) there are more questions than answers as to why he was there. 

(this guy on twitter actually has a lot of threads about  this "whistle blower")

What a death-glare from the blonde.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:02 AM, 3rdnlng said:

The question was based on a false premise and could not be answered properly.

Really he couldn't of said no but that's not what I believe has happened.

Or no but we don't know that this is what has happened.

statements like these were clearly impossible for him?

On 10/14/2019 at 1:12 PM, Tiberius said:

Dems might be forced to actively seek out and accept foreign help from anyone that will give it. If Republicans don’t convict Trump the Dems will have no choice. Perhaps the democracies of the world could donate right to the DNC and do some serious spy work for the Dems. Breaking into computers, scamming email accounts, threatening people and worse!

Democrats can’t fight with one arm behind their backs like they are now. Trump has dark foreign money flowing into his campaign. Democrats might lose because of this. 

I'm never sure if this dude's for real or if it's parody.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, Tiberius said:

Ya, I know, but what is he suppose to do when the EU ambassador is saying they withheld aid for partisan political corruption? This is the lame attempt by the WH to get out in front of a story that’s already passed them by. 

Tib's argument is that President Trump's re-election campaign would likely benefit from corrupt Democrats having their corruption exposed, therefore exposing that corruption is itself corruption.

That's literally what he's saying.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I'm going to need a better look at what has piqued her interest.

You are correct to note that this is not a look of disdain as it has been categorized.  In her head, the brunette was singing "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, and this was decades before it was even written.

Greggy, please tell me your didn't use any of your woefully inaccurate expression analysis in the deep state thread.  Also, please apologize to your lady friend.  Just say you're sorry and when she asks "for what?" Just roll your eyes and shrug your shoulders.  She'll know.

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Schiff obviously never saw "Die Hard" or he wouldn't have fallen for the old "Adam....buuby......I can tell you everything" routine.

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Tib's argument is that President Trump's re-election campaign would likely benefit from corrupt Democrats having their corruption exposed, therefore exposing that corruption is itself corruption.

That's literally what he's saying.

No, just Trump so addicted to creating fake news to feed the likes you, that he broke the law. Make no mistake, Trump is desperate and knows the people are against him. This was a forced error by Trump. We will keep the pressure on him

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REALCLEARINVESTIGATIONS:  

How ‘Whistleblower’ May Be Outed: Ties to Biden, Brennan, Schiff’s Staff, Etc. 

If they don’t want you to know who it is, it’s because if you did know who it is, you wouldn’t be impressed.

What's the concern about outing the Whistleblower?  Do they think someone is going to put a 'hit' on him/her?  This is junior high school stuff.