Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tiberius responding to facts and quotes he “feels” are wrong. 

A7320F17-AF84-4CC9-A03B-3927EFF20C22.thumb.jpeg.92b3788de68f209f25d66ded576d17c7.jpeg

The president, his attorney, his chief of staff have all admitted to it. 

You guys need to get to the point of arguing it was ok to shake down Ukraine. It's all you have left 

And, again, you are projecting because you are losing badly 

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The president, his attorney, his chief of staff have all admitted to it. 

You guys need to get to the point of arguing it was ok to shake down Ukraine. It's all you have left 

And, again, you are projecting because you are losing badly 

What shake down?  Zelensky said he didn't feel shaken down. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No weapons that congress approved unless they get an on camera announcement of investigation. Shakedown 

Did they get the weapons and money?  Because I missed the (alleged demand for an) on-camera announcement of an investigation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Has anyone else read this thread title as whistleblower has blown multiple witnesses??? 

I think there may be something wrong with me......

i thought it meant that he was constipated. 

prolly something wrong with me as well...

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Did anyone actually bother to tell the Ukrainians about the 'shakedown'?

I sensed something odd when Ambassador Sondland told me on June 28 that he
did not wish to include most of the regular interagency participants in a call
planned with President Zelenskyy later that day. Ambassador Sondland,
Ambassador Volker, Secretary Perry, and I were on this call, dialing in from
different locations. However, Ambassador Sondland said that he wanted to make
sure no one was transcribing or monitoring as they added President Zelenskyy to
the call. Also, before President Zelenskyy joined the call, Ambassador Volker
separately told the U.S. participants that he, Ambassador Volker, planned to be
explicit with President Zelenskyy in a one-on-one meeting in Toronto on July 2
about what President Zelenskyy should do to get the White House meeting. Again,
it was not clear to me on that call what this meant, but Ambassador Volker noted
that he would relay that President Trump wanted to see rule of law, transparency,
but also, specifically, cooperation on investigations to “get to the bottom of
things.” Once President Zelenskyy joined the call, the conversation was focused
on energy policy and the Stanytsia-Luhanska bridge. President Zelenskyy also
said he looked forward to the White House visit President Trump had offered in his
May 29 letter.

I reported on this call to Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent, who had
responsibility for Ukraine, and I wrote a memo for the record dated June 30 that
summarized our conversation with President Zelenskyy.

On July 10, 2019, Oleksandr Danylyuk, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council for Ukraine, visited Washington, D.C. for a meeting with National Security Advisor Bolton. Ambassadors Volker and Sondland also attended, along with Energy Secretary Rick Perry.

The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically important in order to solidify the support of their most important international partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short.

• Haha (+1) 1

The moving to a secure server was done to prevent leaks which were rampant in 2017 (a topic we discussed at length in several threads previously). There's nothing illegal or even suspicious about this action as it was done to prevent leaks of all presidential calls, not just this one. 

What WAS illegal was Vindman removing the classified notes and passing it around to others. 

He was being watched the whole time (barium meals) and was likely the MOST surprised to see the transcript be released in full. 

He's probably the most ***** person in this whole saga at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Did anyone actually bother to tell the Ukrainians about the 'shakedown'?

Obviously. You guys hitching your wagons to a foreign politician who is not under oath saying something is a pretty thin reed. 

And Trump and his cronies have admitted to the crime, so...

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The moving to a secure server was done to prevent leaks which were rampant in 2017 (a topic we discussed at length in several threads previously). There's nothing illegal or even suspicious about this action as it was done to prevent leaks of all presidential calls, not just this one. 

What WAS illegal was Vindman removing the classified notes and passing it around to others. 

He was being watched the whole time (barium meals) and was likely the MOST surprised to see the transcript be released in full. 

He's probably the most ***** person in this whole saga at the moment. 

A leak? Well, who would care to cover this up if it was a “perfect” call? Lame!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't cover it up -- he released the transcript in full almost immediately. 

Which ***** up their whole plan to roll this out through innuendo and smears, never thinking they'd release the transcript. 

Oops.

Trumps loves all the publicity, this will only wear down the Dems as they know its a total pony loaf

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't cover it up -- he released the transcript in full almost immediately. 

Which ***** up their whole plan to roll this out through innuendo and smears, never thinking they'd release the transcript. 

Oops.

Ummmm.....bull sh it! 

It was placed on a super top secret server reserved for top secret material. Only the whistle blower coming forward made them release it. Lol, next silly, untruthful argument...