Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

They're not? 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections

or how about this time they did it:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/441892-ukrainian-embassy-confirms-dnc-contractor-solicited-trump-dirt-in-2016

Facts aren't on the DNC's side with any of this. All they can hope for is under informed people clinging to TDS above all else. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not opinion. Facts, with sources provided. 

Wrong again. 

Opinions, blah blah. 

And its no defense of Trumps criminal actions 

This is what you are hanging your hat on??

Stay out of our politics! 

"I told Zelensky that he should not insert himself or his government into American politics. I cautioned him that complying with the demands of the President's campaign representatives to investigate a political rival of the President would gravely damage the U.S.-Ukraine relationship. There are few things that Republicans and Democrats agree on in Washington these days, and support for Ukraine is one of them," Murphy told me today, confirming what he told Ukraine's leader.

And this part is fine to, asking to look into things, investigating is different from extorting a fake investigating

“All ideas floated by Alexandra were related to approaching a Member of Congress with a purpose to initiate hearings on Paul Manafort or letting an investigative journalist ask President Poroshenko a question about Mr. Manafort during his public talk in Washington, D.C.,” the ambassador explained.

Trump should have done this instead

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The above is why Tibs is not worth the time. Ever. My mistake.

Why, because I show how stupid your arguments are? 

just reading an article about TV back in the day

with Tonya Harding and the Menendez Brothers and Jon Wayne Bobbitt and how it's ruining minds through TV

congrats Nancy and Schiff, you have moved this mentality to the House now

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The above is why Tibs is not worth the time. Ever. My mistake.

You are a very nice man who takes the time to explain things, to source your assertions, to share the latest source documents, and to engage the disingenuous.

Saying that... the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. <_< You may want to reflect inwardly. ? And, I say that with much respect. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are a very nice man who takes the time to explain things, to source your assertions, to share the latest source documents, and to engage the disingenuous.

Saying that... the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. <_< You may want to reflect inwardly. ? And, I say that with much respect. 

100% :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And here is the transcript:

President Trump to the President of Ukraine:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Where in this does Trump say anything about this inquiry not being done through proper channels?  Where does Trump say anything about withholding money?  Where does Trump say that he wants Biden investigated?  He asks the Ukrainian President to look into it...not him.  In other words...."please don't tell me your country is accustomed to being strong-armed before we give you aid because that's horrible".

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Obviously. You guys hitching your wagons to a foreign politician who is not under oath saying something is a pretty thin reed.

Wait, I thought we were supposed to unreservedly believe the victims when the accused is a Republican?!? Now we're not supposed to believe that Ukrainian who was the victim of this "shakedown"?!? I'm going to need a study guide soon, I can't keep up with the rapidly-changing lefty positions.

By the way, how thin are the reeds this time of year?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And here is the transcript:

President Trump to the President of Ukraine:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Where in this does Trump say anything about this inquiry not being done through proper channels?  Where does Trump say anything about withholding money?  Where does Trump say that he wants Biden investigated?  He asks the Ukrainian President to look into it...not him.  In other words...."please don't tell me your country is accustomed to being strong-armed before we give you aid because that's horrible".

It's, uh, clearly in the part of the transcript that Trump personally deleted. We'll have to check Trump's IRS records to be sure, though.

Edited by Koko78
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're not? 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections

or how about this time they did it:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/441892-ukrainian-embassy-confirms-dnc-contractor-solicited-trump-dirt-in-2016

Facts aren't on the DNC's side with any of this. All they can hope for is under informed people clinging to TDS above all else. 

Tibs has been reduced to incoherent babbling.