Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

57 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

like I said.  I really appreciate someone who just sits all day and posts tweets of biased sources.  It’s the most 2019 thing you could do.  Cheers buddy

Which sources are unbiased?

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:
46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're scared as hell of what Pompeo and Barr have found.

No, they're not.

I have to agree with Tom here... The Dems have gotten out in front on this and since they also control the media, for now at least, they also control the narrative... 

Trump told US diplomats at the UN that CNN built a beautiful studio, costing maybe $2 million, for the NC 9th election, and it was going to "stay up for weeks" if the Democrat had won, but instead CNN hastily took it down that night.

image.png.70fae9f2e14598a682ee00383df9b3d3.pngCNN did not build any set there at all.

48 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I have to agree with Tom here... The Dems have gotten out in front on this and since they also control the media, for now at least, they also control the narrative... 

If they weren't scared of it, they wouldn't be trying this hard to get in front of it. :beer: 

Remember, the OIG report has been read by (some)many already on the Hill -- that's what's driving this strategy. It's not about 2020. It's about staying out of jail. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump told US diplomats at the UN that CNN built a beautiful studio, costing maybe $2 million, for the NC 9th election, and it was going to "stay up for weeks" if the Democrat had won, but instead CNN hastily took it down that night.

image.png.70fae9f2e14598a682ee00383df9b3d3.pngCNN did not build any set there at all.

Just call it parody...

• Haha (+1) 6

7 hours ago, John Adams said:

Ukraine also says Biden is clean. 

Either way, Trump brought the pressure, just like I'm sure he's done many times in business. Remind them who has the checkbook. Then ask for the "favor." 

Again, Velensky stated otherwise.  Sorry but you can't on one hand say that Ukraine said Biden is clean and then OTOH ignore them when they say there was no pressure.  And in the end, it's all about what you can prove. 

• Like (+1) 4

What about this other thing

What about that other thing

What about some other guy

The current POTUS used US aid leverage to ask for the "favor" of investigating his leading political rival. This is the story that everyone can see from (thankfully) the notes. Impeachable, probably not. But even many on the right are not comfortable with it. 

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The current POTUS used US aid leverage to ask for the "favor" of investigating his leading political rival. This is the story that everyone can see from (thankfully) the notes. Impeachable, probably not. But even many on the right are not comfortable with it. 

John, I still have to disagree. Have you actually read the phone call transcript? The President is doing everything through proper channels, and the main theme of the conversation is letting the incoming Ukrainian leader understand that it’s not going to ‘business as usual’ with his country where we gift them a bunch of money that they turn around and use to purchase US made weapons with a side dish of graft and corruption thrown in for good measure. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

No, that's the delusion of the left trying to create something that's not borne out by the facts.  Forget about his thing or that thing, the aid was withheld for 5 months before the call, Velensky said he didn't feel pressured (and that's proven by the fact that he didn't bother doing what Trump allegedly pressured him into doing), and the call was placed on a higher level server because of leaks, like what happened here.  And he asked Zelensky to work with Barr, not "make ***** up" about Biden.  Again (and again), there's no there, there.  But the left thinks it's a winner for them politically.

What's actually corrupt is Joe getting Hunter on the board of Burisma and withholding funds until they fired a prosecutor looking into the company.  At least there we have the prosecutor under oath saying he was fired for that reason.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

John, I still have to disagree. Have you actually read the phone call transcript? The President is doing everything through proper channels, and the main theme of the conversation is letting the incoming Ukrainian leader understand that it’s not going to ‘business as usual’ with his country where we gift them a bunch of money that they turn around and use to purchase US made weapons with a side dish of graft and corruption thrown in for good measure. 

He named Biden, his #1 leading opponent, and asked for the "favor" of investigating him. How many times do you think Trump has used that move before:

1-remind contractor about who has all the money

2-ask for "favor" to his benefit

It's not befitting a sitting president to strong-arm other presidents into investigating his leading political rival. And that's why this story has traction with some Rs. 

He named Biden, no one else, and I'm sure there is more corruption in the Ukraine than Hunter. 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, that's the delusion of the left trying to create something that's not borne out by the facts.  Forget about his thing or that thing, the aid was withheld for 5 months before the call, Velensky said he didn't feel pressured (and that's proven by the fact that he didn't bother doing what Trump allegedly pressured him into doing), and the call was placed on a higher level server because of leaks, like what happened here.  And he asked Velensky to work with Barr, not "make ***** up" about Biden.  Again (and again), there's no there, there.  But the left thinks it's a winner for them politically.

Not being a grammar dick, but noting his name is Zelensky. I've seen it at PPP with a V and also two Ys. 

Now I'll be a dick: When the media that takes PPP's posts and runs with them comes here, we want to look our best. 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He named Biden, his #1 leading opponent, and asked for the "favor" of investigating him. How many times do you think Trump has used that move before:

1-remind contractor about who has all the money

2-ask for "favor" to his benefit

He named Biden, no one else, and I'm sure there is more corruption in the Ukraine than Hunter. 

John? I’ll ask again if you’ve actually read the phone call? His main point is that once again the US is giving this country the lion’s share of financial aid. Get off the political rival stuff. Neither Trump nor anyone else believes Biden is going to be the candidate by next summer. 

• Like (+1) 1