Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am. I want to live in a country that is a true republic, not the illusion of one. 

You're supporting corrupt officials who tried to steal the 2016 election, lied about it for three years, and profited from it. 

And you backed a side which is about to lose big. ;) 

The global civil war and all...and you're at the center of it with all your insights picked up far and wide. You are the hero of your own story!

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So here's the thing Tibs. You're a pretty lost cause, but I'll explain my reasoning on this and let you take it for what it is..

The transcript is the only primary source- thus it is, at this time, the only evidence in this whole twisted case. The transcript disproves major portions of the WB's original testimony/statement/accusations. 

This is where we stand. In order for something to change, one of two things will have to happen: 

1- Another primary source would need to be released proving the first primary source wrong, or at least adding additional information to the whole situation.

2- Some evidence would need to be discovered indicating that the primary source is doctored/invalid/a lie. 

Unfortunately for your presuppositions, saying "Trump is corrupt" isn't proof that the primary source is incorrect. It's an opinion that you hold, and others disagree with.Without evidence, it's just you proving to all of us for the millionth time that you care more about your identity as a resistance fighter, than you do about the verifiable, provable truth.  If you can prove that the transcript is incorrect/doctored/a lie, please show that information here. 

So you take the Trump provided material at face value, ok! That's all you should have said. "I totally believe Trump" --that can be your sig 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not actually, it was released by Trump WH, not exactly the paragon of truth. 

Or do you think they are truthful? Huh? 

Who is the partisan snitch? 

Trump admitted everything already 

Don't be an idiot and question the transcript. No one doctored it. It's not a literal word-for-word reading but it's going to be close enough. 

I can guarantee you that Zelensky ain't releasing his recordings--he knows where his bread is buttered. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I love that you don't think this in any way relates to money, from the president of the United States.

It's important context for the flow of a conversation, JA. And you know it. The Ukrainian president brings up funding first -- in relation to the EU and Germany not pulling their weight. The segment you snipped is Trump agreeing with what the president said (furthering the conversation, not bringing it up). That last clip proves that it was the flow of conversation, initiated by the Ukraine not Trump. 

Sorry. Context matters.

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Don't be an idiot and question the transcript. No one doctored it. It's not a literal word-for-word reading but it's going to be close enough. 

I can guarantee you that Zelensky ain't releasing his recordings--he knows where his bread is buttered. 

It is damning enough, I suppose 

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Now that the transcript is out, their is zero value asking what the "whistle blower" THINKS he/she knows.  If it is true said whistle blower had an anti-Trump bias and was a fan of one of the democratic presidential candidates, it would be smart of the whistle blower to lay low and hopes he/she is soon forgotten.

Agreed but they can't back off now. 

Schiff and Pelosi are committed to running the entire party into the ground with this move. Their only out is to cancel the hearing and blame it on pressure from the right. That gambit won't work... so they're truly cooked.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

The democrats are completely out of gas.

mic drop.

And Republican senators are drinking Pepto-Bismol by the liter right now, lol. 

They have to sound like you guys in defending this guy? Yes! That will work for hard core red states, but not swing states and districts 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's important context for the flow of a conversation, JA. And you know it. The Ukrainian president brings up funding first -- in relation to the EU and Germany not pulling their weight. The segment you snipped is Trump agreeing with what the president said (furthering the conversation, not bringing it up). That last clip proves that it was the flow of conversation, initiated by the Ukraine not Trump. 

Sorry. Context matters.

President Zelenskyy: You are absolutely right Mr. President. We did win big and we worked hard for this. We worked a lot but I would like to confess to you that I had an opportunity to learn from you. We used quite a few of your skills and knowledge and were able to use it as an example for our elections and yes it is true that these were unique elections. We were in a unique situation that we were able to achieve a unique success. I'm able to tell you the following; the first time, you called me to congratulate me when I won my presidential election, and the second time you are now calling me when my party won the parliamentary election. I think I should run more often so you can call me more often and we can talk over the phone more often.

President Zelenskyy: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the Swamp here in our country. We brought in many many new people. Not the old politicians, not the typical politicians, because we want to have a new format and a new type of government. You are a great teacher for us and in that.

Above is everything Zelensky said before Trump brought up money. 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelensky brought up money and funding after Trump said the above:

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only. 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Hurts to be so wrong, doesn't it? You wouldn't care because your narrative is set but you were wrong about this. You can admit it. Really you can. 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

To restart the investigation.  Into the guy who shut it down.

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother”

George Orwell, 1984

• Like (+1) 1

From Newsweek:

Zelensky told Kremlin-backed state broadcaster Russia-24 that he was not pressured in any way during the phone call with Trump.

“Nobody can put pressure on me because I am the president of an independent state. The only one person, by the way, who can put pressure on me…is my son, who is 6 years old,” he said, according to UNIAN.

And *POOF* goes impeachment.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother”

George Orwell, 1984

huh.gif

• Haha (+1) 1