Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Hedge brings enough crazy without asking for more. 

Who would win for longest unread post on PPP: DR or OC? They come at it from different angles. DR is a proselytizer who wants to convert everyone to his religion. OC is a narcissist who believes the world benefits from his droppings. 

You would win hands down on your recent foreign language bs post. Hell, if we just listed all of your aliases that alone might compete for the longest post.

24 minutes ago, Capco said:

So you cherry pick what you like?  That's nice. 

It also sounds like a great way to go through life.  You must have all the answers.  

I pursue what I choose to pursue and will not go down your ridiculous rabbit hole disguised as something it isn't. Again, go fvck yourself.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I pursue what I choose to pursue and will not go down your ridiculous rabbit hole disguised as something it isn't. Again, go fvck yourself.

Man, this is too easy.  You literally just don't know how to internet.  

Anyway, Bills are 3-0 for the first time in a while.  Enjoy your victory Monday my dude!

9 hours ago, Capco said:

Do you buy any/all of this stuff DC?

Some.  I indulge much of it just because I find it fun, concocting crazy theories.  

But overall, I find that the facts fit "people are endlessly stupid" just as well as "people are endlessly clever," and stupidity is a far simpler explanation.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, John Adams said:

DR's main disciple, Hedge

Tasker

Foxxy

Some guy whose name begins with L but escapes me and I don't care to look it up (Leroi!)

Not many. Just the hard core conspiracy posters who dominate the post count here.*

*excluding the copyright infringer in chief B-Man. He has a high post count but none of the work is his own so I don't count him against the total volume here. 

At frist glance DR seems like someone with a normal amount of reason and logic.  Then you realize he is this weird guy who peddles middle school conspiracies all day on the internet.  The there are a few guys who just aren’t very bright, and have found a safe space to share their low-level conservative ideas about hating Obama and loving trump.

Its all harmless as they are just goofy weirdos on the internet who thankfully have no influence other than the elderly on Facebook.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Lol so what?  Something that is not direct evidence can be just as credible.  That’s basic logic...now quick, respond with a Reddit meme 

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Some.  I indulge much of it just because I find it fun, concocting crazy theories.  

But overall, I find that the facts fit "people are endlessly stupid" just as well as "people are endlessly clever," and stupidity is a far simpler explanation.

It was entertaining until you realize it’s the same one over and over.  There’s better stuff out there on the internet 

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, Capco said:

So you cherry pick what you like?  That's nice. 

It also sounds like a great way to go through life.  You must have all the answers.  

You say you don't read PPP much, so you likely missed this comment by me which I've said dozens of times over the years and folk like JA/BF/BM/Gary (but I repeat myself) continue to miss. I have to speak up for 3rd and Hedge and others... 

I've never once asked anyone to "take my word for it" on anything I post. I don't expect consensus or agreement, the point is not to "win" or "win over" anyone. It's to share information and analysis/opinion which you can vet for yourself, weigh for yourself, see if it holds water or does not. I want everyone to hone their own discernment and become the best consumers of news and information as possible. While I think the information I share is important and valuable, no one else is ever under the obligation to feel the same. My goal in regards to this topic has never been to get people to think like me, but to get people to think for themselves. 

Now, it's PPP and that means it's about discussion and debate. So 'll happily (and often) engage in discussions/debates about those topics, even controversial ones, and defend my position -- again, not in a "I'm right, you're wrong" way, but in a way that I hope either furthers conversation, thought, or at the very least introduces me or others to new material/information which highlight the deficiencies of my take or theirs to better inform BOTH our future opinions. 

I've never claimed to be a future predictor.

I've never claimed to know everything (my intellectual credo is: "the only thing I know for sure is that I don't know everything").

I got Russia right because I have a job that allows me to be a digger, I mean really dig and go into the field to talk to people who work in those kinds of jobs. While I have been fortunate to have some access and shared that here, I've always qualified that information as inside takes by people who work in fields where lying is a valuable skill (spooks).

When I first created that DS thread, which has the :ph34r: in the title for a reason (that's the emoji I use to designate when posts are straying into speculative/opinion territory -- less so these days but 100% back in that thread's early pages), and stumbled upon the truth about Russian collusion/conspiracy/the coup -- I was alone in holding that opinion for many months. Which was a positive, not a negative. It forced me to find a clear and concise (as possible) way to organize and expose the information I had uncovered. I was challenged by every regular poster down here -- especially by the likes of 3rd and Tom and GG and the other regulars whom I hold in high regard even when/if we disagree. Some I know personally, others I've known digitally for going on 18 years posting on TSW and have earned my respect/friendship. They were justifiably skeptical, and made me work to make my case. And I did.  

Some people can handle that kind of exchange better than others. Some people don't mind having their world views challenged and pushed -- even for conversation sake. Others react poorly, by lashing out, mocking, and inventing things I said which I never did (take anything 9/11 related as an example -- or your comment earlier about alien lizards running the world). It's easy to mock those who think outside the box, and I knew that going in. It's PPP, a tough place for tough people so I can take it (and most times I find it fun/hilarious because it's being done by friends/people I respect rather than people just trying to be *****... sometimes they're just trying to be *****, but even that is hilarious to me). 

I write long form because brevity is not my strongest suit (which, as a screenwriter, is a problem). I write with passion because that's the kind of writer/person I am. I care a great deal about this stuff, but it's never done with hostility. I look at this whole place like a bar with regulars. And even when JA and I go at it, as an example, it's done with this kind of expression/attitude on my part: 

Image result for funny bar drunks gif

But no one "follows" me. The goal isn't to win people over. It's to get information/ideas/opinions out about very controversial ideas so that the community I enjoy on TSW/PPP can make up their own minds. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You say you don't read PPP much, so you likely missed this comment by me which I've said dozens of times over the years and folk like JA/BF/BM/Gary (but I repeat myself) continue to miss. I have to speak up for 3rd and Hedge and others... 

I've never once asked anyone to "take my word for it" on anything I post. I don't expect consensus or agreement, the point is not to "win" or "win over" anyone. It's to share information and analysis/opinion which you can vet for yourself, weigh for yourself, see if it holds water or does not. I want everyone to hone their own discernment and become the best consumers of news and information as possible. While I think the information I share is important and valuable, no one else is ever under the obligation to feel the same. My goal in regards to this topic has never been to get people to think like me, but to get people to think for themselves. 

Now, it's PPP and that means it's about discussion and debate. So 'll happily (and often) engage in discussions/debates about those topics, even controversial ones, and defend my position -- again, not in a "I'm right, you're wrong" way, but in a way that I hope either furthers conversation, thought, or at the very least introduces me or others to new material/information which highlight the deficiencies of my take or theirs to better inform BOTH our future opinions. 

I've never claimed to be a future predictor.

I've never claimed to know everything (my intellectual credo is: "the only thing I know for sure is that I don't know everything").

I got Russia right because I have a job that allows me to be a digger, I mean really dig and go into the field to talk to people who work in those kinds of jobs. While I have been fortunate to have some access and shared that here, I've always qualified that information as inside takes by people who work in fields where lying is a valuable skill (spooks).

When I first created that DS thread, which has the :ph34r: in the title for a reason (that's the emoji I use to designate when posts are straying into speculative/opinion territory -- less so these days but 100% back in that thread's early pages), and stumbled upon the truth about Russian collusion/conspiracy/the coup -- I was alone in holding that opinion for many months. Which was a positive, not a negative. It forced me to find a clear and concise (as possible) way to organize and expose the information I had uncovered. I was challenged by every regular poster down here -- especially by the likes of 3rd and Tom and GG and the other regulars whom I hold in high regard even when/if we disagree. Some I know personally, others I've known digitally for going on 18 years posting on TSW and have earned my respect/friendship. They were justifiably skeptical, and made me work to make my case. And I did.  

Some people can handle that kind of exchange better than others. Some people don't mind having their world views challenged and pushed -- even for conversation sake. Others react poorly, by lashing out, mocking, and inventing things I said which I never did (take anything 9/11 related as an example -- or your comment earlier about alien lizards running the world). It's easy to mock those who think outside the box, and I knew that going in. It's PPP, a tough place for tough people so I can take it (and most times I find it fun/hilarious because it's being done by friends/people I respect rather than people just trying to be *****... sometimes they're just trying to be *****, but even that is hilarious to me). 

I write long form because brevity is not my strongest suit (which, as a screenwriter, is a problem). I write with passion because that's the kind of writer/person I am. I care a great deal about this stuff, but it's never done with hostility. I look at this whole place like a bar with regulars. And even when JA and I go at it, as an example, it's done with this kind of expression/attitude on my part: 

Image result for funny bar drunks gif

But no one "follows" me. The goal isn't to win people over. It's to get information/ideas/opinions out about very controversial ideas so that the community I enjoy on TSW/PPP can make up their own minds. 

Spreading information is a nice way to say you type nonsense on the internet.  The exact nonsense a bunch of people do on reddit and other forums.  You literally say the exact same thing as they do, with no added analysis because it doesn’t actually require any logic or smarts (just time).  

You dont think outisde the box.  So many people are saying the exact same dumb stuff as you.

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Spreading information is a nice way to say you type nonsense on the internet.  The exact nonsense a bunch of people do on reddit and other forums.  You literally say the exact same thing as they do, with no added analysis because it doesn’t actually require any logic or smarts (just time).  

Incorrect. But nice try. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/22/2019 at 11:55 AM, John Adams said:

DR's main disciple, Hedge

Tasker

Foxxy

Some guy whose name begins with L but escapes me and I don't care to look it up (Leroi!)

Not many. Just the hard core conspiracy posters who dominate the post count here.*

*excluding the copyright infringer in chief B-Man. He has a high post count but none of the work is his own so I don't count him against the total volume here. 

I guess that makes you a disciple of tibtard. Since you regurgitate every stupid thing he says. Congrats on picking a winner like tard to follow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. But nice try. :beer: 

it’s nice you have decided to dedicate a lot of time to play around with a baseless conspiracy theory.  Unfortunately, a ton of other people have as well.  And you all reach the same conclusions and say the same things because you actually can’t add value to the topic.

also, you aren’t long-winded because you type with passion.  You are long-winded because you struggle with clarity.  Long rambling posts like yours are a hallmark of someone who doesn’t even know what they are trying to say

and no one is mocking you.  You are just this weird byproduct of the internet age.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

it’s nice you have decided to dedicate a lot of time to play around with a baseless conspiracy theory.   Unfortunately, a ton of other people have as well.  

Nah, see, you're already wrong. I played around with a now PROVEN conspiracy, and exposed it. Months before anyone else on the internet was talking about it. Months before "Q", months before anyone on Reddit. 

And Mueller proved me right. Almost 3 years later. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

And you all reach the same conclusions and say the same things because you actually can’t add value to the topic

Incorrect. As proven by the DS thread and hundreds of other pages down here. 

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

also, you aren’t long-winded because you type with passion.  You are long-winded because you struggle with clarity.  

I make my money writing with passion. So, said with love, you're embarrassing yourself now. :beer: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Nah, see, you're already wrong. I played around with a now PROVEN conspiracy, and exposed it. Months before anyone else on the internet was talking about it. Months before "Q", months before anyone on Reddit. 

And Mueller proved me right. Almost 3 years later. 

You are insane if you think you are remotely original with your thoughts.   

Incorrect. As proven by the DS thread and hundreds of other pages down here. 

Yup, keep thinking you are the only person saying these things.  You should google for a few minutes and you’ll find a bunch of people that can have mirror conversations with.

I make my money writing with passion. So, said with love, you're embarrassing yourself now. :beer: 

Im glad you have learned to make a few dollars or spare change with your writing.  It doesn’t change the fact you are an embarrassingly bad writer because you take 10x longer to say something than the average writer.  And 100x longer than a good writer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

You are insane if you think you are remotely original with your thoughts.   

Not insane. Accurate on the topic of Russia/Collusion. I was ahead of the curve by years -- because I took the time to look and think for myself. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Yup, keep thinking you are the only person saying these things.  You should google for a few minutes and you’ll find a bunch of people that can have mirror conversations with.

I did back when I was breaking news (and working with members of the media who are now front and center to help their stories/reporting). And know what I found? I was ahead of everyone by a long shot. 

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Im glad you have learned to make a few dollars or spare change with your writing.  It doesn’t change the fact you are an embarrassingly bad writer because you take 10x longer to say something than the average writer.  And 100x longer than a good writer.

I'm a terrible writer. 

Who's had a 10 year career solely making income from writing in the most competitive writing field in existence. 

You've got me. :lol: 

Just to underline something from earlier: Crayola is the perfect example of what I said on the last page about some people who cannot handle discussions which challenge their world view. The cognitive dissonance is too painful for them to even entertain the possibility they're misinformed and/or lied to by people they are told to trust -- so they don't. And when confronted by people who are willing to think for themselves, they lash out with insults. 

(which only make themselves look foolish in the end)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1