Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bubba Gump

Danger and Battaglia, The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

These guys are a great listen for local sports fans. Tons of POSITIVE Bills talk. I have found my new home for local and national sports talk. ESPN Rochester. What a breath of fresh air. Mods can go ahead delete if I crossed the line by giving props to a great show to listen too. 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean they actually follow the Bills......? .......and not just the ones that have on their 12 fantasy teams????

 

Weird#

 

I live in Rochester .......and they are very good

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally prefer them to the show that's on before them.  They're insightful, and they don't put too much sugar in the Kool aid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

These guys are a great listen for local sports fans. Tons of POSITIVE Bills talk. I have found my new home for local and national sports talk. ESPN Rochester. What a breath of fresh air. Mods can go ahead delete if I crossed the line by giving props to a great show to listen too. 

 

 

Really? 

 

I can’t stand them - they are misogynistic and really have very little football knowledge.  I love when they have guys like Sal on, but for the most part I just can not listen to them at all.  

 

I will say say they are better than listening to Schopp on WGR, but basically now I just pull up Pod casts on my way home because I need something that makes sense.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a huge fan of their takes, but they do talk a lot of football- which is what I'm looking for.  As opposed to candy drafts...

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

 

 

Really? 

 

I can’t stand them - they are misogynistic and really have very little football knowledge.  I love when they have guys like Sal on, but for the most part I just can not listen to them at all.  

 

I will say say they are better than listening to Schopp on WGR, but basically now I just pull up Pod casts on my way home because I need something that makes sense.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan either. They are ok, but most of the time i think meh

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally enjoy their show everyday on the way home from work. They are by far better thenthose negative nancy's Schopp and Bulldog

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I'm not a huge fan of their takes, but they do talk a lot of football- which is what I'm looking for.  As opposed to candy drafts...

‘Good & Plenty’ is an acquired taste.  As are kippers and liverwurst.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys are excellent, I can't go back to WGR (unless Sal has his own show). The one guy is an admitted Bears fan, but he's good at his job & is knowledgeable, insightful & positive information about the Buffalo Bills instead of wanting to talk about being woke & tennis. God Schopp & Bulldog are such trash

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relative to dope and the bulldog...they are AMAZING. OTHERWISE, they are a decent listen.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

I personally enjoy their show everyday on the way home from work. They are by far better thenthose negative nancy's Schopp and Bulldog

 

Isn't that kind of "damning with faint praise"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

‘Good & Plenty’ is an acquired taste.  As are kippers and liverwurst.

Ah, but once acquired...liverwurst yummmmm!!!!:beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...