Henry Anderson cheap shot. UNREAL

13 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

What have the Bills done to resolve this issue. I see 2 potentially career ending cheap shots that have gone unanswered. Haus probably didn’t know where he was for days after that hit and Allen’s knees could’ve been mangled. All for no good reason. 

So, tell me, what steps have the players or the organization done to prevent any recurrent instances? This would never stand in hockey, as the players actually protect their teammates and football is arguably a much more violent sport. I’m not for injuring players because we “hate” them or to gain an unfair competitive advantage. Again, why has this player’s behavior emerged as an established pattern? People usually say “ I’ll leave it at that” when they can no longer form an effective argument. I’m going to side with Cordarrelle on this one. At least he knows where nuts are located. 

Dude is a tool for sure, but us criticizing him for his cheap shot and then taking a cheap shot back at him makes us no better. This isnt hockey, and thats not how it works. Maybe the correct response would have been to address it as it happened and its a shame it wasnt BUT you dont see the issue in dogging someone for a cheap shot and then calling for a cheap shot back? If you root for him to be taken out fine, but the cheap shot should just be accepted. Otherwise its terribly hypocritical and nonsense. If we **(** about the cheap shot, it should be handled like a man - not stooping to his level imo

Taking him out with a sneaky cheap shot would be unacceptable.

Beating his ass man to man and face to face is acceptable, and almost necessary in a team game when someone targets one of your guys for injury.  I suspect none of Allen's teammates saw things happen clearly in real-time, or else someone WOULD have gone after him and justifiably so.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:19 AM, akm0404 said:

Taking him out with a sneaky cheap shot would be unacceptable.

Beating his ass man to man and face to face is acceptable, and almost necessary in a team game when someone targets one of your guys for injury.  I suspect none of Allen's teammates saw things happen clearly in real-time, or else someone WOULD have gone after him and justifiably so.

I disagree, he’s a multiple offender who probably won’t learn till people start taking some shots at his knees. His livelihood needs to be threatened since the NFL refuses to seriously address the issue.