McDermott Postgame Presser: Shout Out to Fans

AtlBills

Don't know if this has been posted but in his post game presser,  Sean paused the questions and gave a huge thanks to all Bills fans who made the trip and represented! Said he and the players all heard the Bills fans cheering and said it really meant allot to the players and the coaches. Thx to all how atteded and represented..Bills Mafia thrives!!

Go Bills!! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Codyny13 said:

Got the seat next to the one I sat in yesterday. Had Taron Johnson and Josh’s girl sitting behind me. Hopefully it’s the same this weekend. ?

I'm gonna wait it out a bit, betting prices will fall. The G-men have always been the pricier ticket in NY but I've got a hunch their market is soft this week. Giving Daniel Jones the start might change that.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AtlBills said:

Don't know if this has been posted but in his post game presser,  Sean paused the questions and gave a huge thanks to all Bills fans who made the trip and represented! Said he and the players all heard the Bills fans cheering and said it really meant allot to the players and the coaches. Thx to all how atteded and represented..Bills Mafia thrives!!

Go Bills!! 

Little nit, helpful to give the link

Here it is:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-great-job-by-the-entire-team

• Haha (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to McDermott Postgame Presser: Shout Out to Fans
6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm gonna wait it out a bit, betting prices will fall. The G-men have always been the pricier ticket in NY but I've got a hunch their market is soft this week. Giving Daniel Jones the start might change that.

I didn't catch any of that game, but Eli's yardage stats were pretty good individually? Or was that a lot of garbage time pickup?

23 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Well in that case, what do the Giants have to lose? Might as well see what you've got, the future has moved on past Eli of course. 

But knowing the Giants and their owner's loyalty to Eli, Manning would have to be injured for Jones to start this soon.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

For a “small market” team, we travel hard. 

New York knows. 

Carolina knows.  

Atlanta knows. 

Miami knows. 

umm..i doubt its much "traveling"..just tons of transplants in those areas. Now Nashville..thats gunna be a true "travel" game

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

umm..i doubt its much "traveling"..just tons of transplants in those areas. Now Nashville..thats gunna be a true "travel" game

True - Just meant "travel" in the generic sense of we show up.  

I'm one of those of transplants.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Buzz kill ..

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

You'd think those two guys could each have their own girl instead.

Kids these days. Crazy times

• Like (+1) 1