P Bryan Anger is available...

eball

Wasn't he a former 3rd round pick?  Houston cut him.  Jets cut Matt Darr.  Giants cut Johnny Townsend.  Rams released Brock Miller.  Not sure if any other "known" names are out there, but the Bills need to replace Bojo, stat!

Just now, eball said:

Wasn't he a former 3rd round pick?  Houston cut him.  Jets cut Matt Darr.  Giants cut Johnny Townsend.  Rams released Brock Miller.  Not sure if any other "known" names are out there, but the Bills need to replace Bojo, stat!

...Cleveland's Colquit?..........

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I am assuming we’ll have a different punter opening day.

I believed this unequivocally -until now. That no one was brought in during the off-season despite terrible punting last season was strange. That the Cory’s were STILL below average throughout the preseason, yet no additions were added and they both went through Camp was eye-opening. That McD has committed the PK Holder will blindly come from the Punter position is perplexing. That the 2nd Cory MADE THE TEAM at cutdown time is Absurd. All the additions to STs means nothing if they’re all just chasing 30 yard shanks. 

Seriously, WTH is going on out there??

https://youtu.be/4V0TYIO6yv4

Jack Fox cut by the Chiefs after solid preseason. Interesting prospect with a live leg and can also be an emergency kicker.

Sucks at FG's but nailed XP's and his punting has been very good improving every year at college. Young and can grow with this team.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/06/29/dustin-colquitt-jack-fox-rare-competition-punter-chiefs/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

Better get Anger or I'm going to be angy... I need a new punter jersey!