Post game Comments

8 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I put a hundo on the Bills at 10/1 to won the division.  After last week the odds changed to 8/1.  I thinking that 10/1 is a great bet right now.

You waited too long. I got 12-1 back in June.

As for Tyree, here's his stat line from last night:

22-33 (67% comp)
175 yards passing
77 yards rushing (8 carries)
2 total TDs / 0 INT

I guess the big question now is did he do enough to unseat Josh Allen as our starter? I mean, look at that completion percentage!

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

22-33 (67% comp)
175 yards passing
2 total TDs / 0 INT

I guess the big question now is did he do enough to unseat Josh Allen as our starter? I mean, look at that completion percentage!

Pretty clear we should have waited a  year for our QB, didn't even have to draft him. 

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Pretty clear we should have waited a  year for our QB, didn't even have to draft him. 

Funny thing if you only read that stat line you'd think Tyree played well. But watching him made it feel a lot worse.

9 hours ago, Mat68 said:

I think Yarborough and Murphy played themselves on the roster.  How?  Idk.  McCloud and Williams makes the Wr question more complicated.  I could see 5 Wrs or 7.  This is a group I have very little feel for. 

I think Lacy played himself off the roster.  I think they go Dotson or Joseph.  For the 6th lb.  I think Buffalo makes a few more trade.  There are I believe 2 teams with 2 good punters.  I think they flip a guy for a punter.  The next 2 days will be intersting. 

Joseph was out of position or slow to react on a number of plays in the first half... think PS for him

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

22-33 (67% comp)
175 yards passing
2 total TDs / 0 INT

YOU FORGOT THE FUMBLE 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Strength of schedule has to be the dumbest of all off-season discussions. The only way it's a relevant fact is if you were to play last year's teams against each other all over again. It's probably one of the most annoying parts of off-season football discussions next to the overused use of the word "meh."

• Like (+1) 1