IG Report On Comey Is Now Out

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a terrible analogy -- it only holds true if Revere was wrong about the Brits, like Comey was wrong (lied) about Russians. 

More like the man who cried "fire" in a packed theatre or the shepherd who cried "wolf" when there wasn't one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a terrible analogy -- it only holds true if Revere was wrong about the Brits, like Comey was wrong (lied) about Russians. 

What, she couldn't go "Wilhelm Canaris" or "Klaus von Stauffenberg?"  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jesus this woman sounds like a real dipshit.  She's sitting around coming u with nonesensical analogies to one up her previous nonesensical anlogogy?  Here's an analogy: Comey is an awful lot like John Hinkley Jr.  Both tried to end the term of a lawfully elected president, both failed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, B-Man said:

No problem.........................I'm sure that it will be in the Miniseries..........?

That is so extraordinarily illegal.   I can't even buy federal workers coffee, because of ethics violations.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's unbelievably illegal and corrupt. 

Illegal yes, corrupt.....really?  The tickets have relatively nominal value.  They probably would have gone unused.  

I do question the decision to attend, but not on moral grounds.  I've been to a Nationals game.  Less atmosphere than the moon.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

He's *****. If this is the table setter for the FISA report and Durham's CI investigation, Comey is more ***** than even I thought. McCabe and Comey won't survive this without both being in prison. That's all but guaranteed now. The only question is when and who will be joining them.

When you say? The 12th