Your Opinions on the Gameday Opinions threads

Your Opinions On Gameday Opinions threads  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinions on the Gameday Opinions threads

• Keep ‘em
    • Change/Less/More topics
    • Fuggetaboutit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 03:23 PM

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If this isn't too much work....maybe have drive threads?  Close them as soon as we score/drive ends.

Have them both on offense and defense.  

Also include a First Half/Second Half Thought's thread.

Are you high?  :nana:   

Seriously ...  That is WAY woo much work to ask of a mod.  A drive can last all of 1 play .

Are you volunteering? 

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If this isn't too much work....maybe have drive threads?  Close them as soon as we score/drive ends.

Have them both on offense and defense.  

Also include a First Half/Second Half Thought's thread.

Yeeeesh! I’d tie Yolo in post counts before October!

in a word, no.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Isn’t this why they pay you the big bucks?

SDS is a true WNY treasure. Intellectually gifted, philanthropic and a wiz with a keyboard. 

Did I mention frugal? Think ‘Ralph’ when it comes to wanting a new, better contract..

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

SDS is a true WNY treasure. Intellectually gifted, philanthropic and a wiz with a keyboard. 

Did I mention frugal? Think ‘Ralph’ when it comes to wanting a new, better contract..

When is the next Moderators CBA meeting?

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are you high?  :nana:   

Seriously ...  That is WAY woo much work to ask of a mod.  A drive can last all of 1 play .

Are you volunteering? 

If he gave me the ability to close threads, yes I could and would do it.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When is the next Moderators CBA meeting?

You’re an idiot  a funny guy. SDS dispenses with acronyms like @DC Tom dispenses with -well, you know.

Here’s how renegotiations went last time I sat down with The Chief. I dress to the 9’s with my chest puffed out. I tell him what I want and back it up with examples of my tireless efforts maintaining Board quality and decorum. He sits at his HUUUUGE, high desk with folded arms, glaring down at me. Then he opens a desk drawer, looking for a specific file. I see names like Just Jack, Beerball and other familiar names from the past. He mutters something about ‘thinking it was in here..’ He slams that drawer while opening another, where he takes out an exceptionally thick notebook titled Chandler#81. Flipping furiously through what appear to be orange colored pages, he randomly stops and recites multiple entries hi-lighted in yellow of 13 years of incidents where my responses warranted Warnings. I begin to squirm. Continuing the page flipping, he stops at red colored pages of entries where I appear to disagree with him or challenge his ‘Athori-TIE!’. Now I have to pee. I realize what appeared orange at first was every other page being yellow or red.

The session ends with me groveling on my knees, thanking him for allowing lil ole me a chance to play for the team and willfully accepting a significant reduction in pay and benefits.

i won’t even consider contacting the AFL-CIO.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re an idiot  a funny guy. SDS dispenses with acronyms like @DC Tom dispenses with -well, you know.

Here’s how renegotiations went last time I sat down with The Chief. I dress to the 9’s with my chest puffed out. I tell him what I want and back it up with examples of my tireless efforts maintaining Board quality and decorum. He sits at his HUUUUGE, high desk with folded arms, glaring down at me. Then he opens a desk drawer, looking for a specific file. I see names like Just Jack, Beerball and other familiar names from the past. He mutters something about ‘thinking it was in here..’ He slams that drawer while opening another, where he takes out an exceptionally thick notebook titled Chandler#81. Flipping furiously through what appear to be orange colored pages, he randomly stops and recites multiple entries hi-lighted in yellow of 13 years of incidents where my responses warranted Warnings. I begin to squirm. Continuing the page flipping, he stops at red colored pages of entries where I appear to disagree with him or challenge his ‘Athori-TIE!’. Now I have to pee. I realize what appeared orange at first was every other page being yellow or red.

The session ends with me groveling on my knees, thanking him for allowing lil ole me a chance to play for the team and willfully accepting a significant reduction in pay and benefits.

i won’t even consider contacting the AFL-CIO.

If you need a reference to verify your tireless efforts on here....let SDS know to reach out to me.  He has a soft spot for me because I once saved his cat from a tree.  

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Stallions said:

TWO BASIC GAME DAY THREADS:

1.  Positive things the Bills are doing

2.  Negative things the Bills are doing

I hate the; "Shady looks slow", "Why isn't Ray-Ray getting more looks", They should have picked up Allen as our Punter" - - it's all nonsense that takes up so much space!  Really - who gives a crap!

Mods would have a lot of fun keeping up with those threads.  LOL.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

So I shouldn't expect a royalty check for using my likeness then huh?