Immigration official Ken Cuccinelli: Statue of Liberty poem refers to immigrants from Europe

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

My grandparents and parents as children came from Sicily, and besides the kids, the adults came one at a time. One had to sponsor another to come, they learned english, they didn't ask, nor wanted help from the government.

Bingo! And one generation later my uncle, born here, was corporate counsel for a large Internet firm. Go home and get back in line!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Azalin said:

But was it worth making an ass of yourself?

Probably.

I mean, he makes as ass of himself every day.  But it's rare that he gets a sense of accomplishment from it, so...

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

"This administration’s cruel new policy called [Public Charge] is another racist policy that targets the less fortunate & is intended to prevent certain immigrants from becoming citizens & voters. It’s wrong & goes against our values. I will reverse it as president," Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.),

Nor is it "NEW"

Congress passed the first comprehensive immigration law in 1882, and that law included a provision to deport immigrants or exclude them from the country on the grounds that they would become a "public charge."

And who else has that same restriction?

everyone.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I said I pissed some people off you idiot.  Get it right.  

You...  You think you pissed people off?

You precious little muppet.

No one here is upset because you’re ignorant and/or dopey.

A bit mystified as to why you’d want to put it on display and brag about it, but certainly not upset.

That truly is an adorable sentiment.

Liberals are disgusting human beings. They lie so much, pretend to care about people but only care about power. Totally disgusting!!

Ps: I'm a registered Democrat. But I'm not a stinking liberal.

Edited by westside2

My goodness some of you people get so riled up when trolled

13 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Weird flex bro. You did say riled though. :lol:

3814sd.jpg

Proof this is a TROLL thread.

Where is the one screenshot where I said I pissed some of you off?  

Now go on and report me to the mods ... 

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Liberals are disgusting human beings. They lie so much, pretend to care about people but only care about power. Totally disgusting!!

Ps: I'm a registered Democrat. But I'm not a stinking liberal.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Are you looking in the mirror?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why am I a liberal again?    Please if you know me so well I'd love to hear it. 

I am a registered Independent and I do not kowtow to any party to where it controls everything in my life and make me turn a blind eye to obvious bigotry. 

I don't want the Gov't interfering with my daily life.

I own multiple guns.

I believe in free speech but (as in this thread) you have to deal with the repercussions of saying something stupid) 

Most of all I believe Donald Trump is a snake oil salesman and millions of people eat his BS daily. 

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why 

Most of all I believe Donald Trump is a snake oil salesman and millions of people eat his BS daily. 

What ‘snake oil’ is he selling? Is he actually trying to grow the government? Is he actually trying to start a war? Is he actually trying to take away you right to own a gun? Is he actually trying to have open borders? Please explain.

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh and if you don't like my trolling  

Blame @Teddy KGB and @RoyBatty is alive as they told me to come to the PPP to talk poly tics instead of the Shout Box.

I’d rather blame CNN or your parents.   

Everyone knows you’re just a brain dead follower.  

Why bring @roybatty’s name up ?   It’s not his fault you babble CNN’s talking points over and over in the box since you’ve joined 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’d rather blame CNN or your parents.   

Everyone knows you’re just a brain dead follower.  

Why bring @roybatty’s name up ?   It’s not his fault you babble CNN’s talking points over and over in the box since you’ve joined 

He's a Yahoo guy. They are so f'd up and should have just stuck with fantasy sport leagues.

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What ‘snake oil’ is he selling? Is he actually trying to grow the government? Is he actually trying to start a war? Is he actually trying to take away you right to own a gun? Is he actually trying to have open borders? Please explain.

LOL  sorry ...  I just can't stop laughing  Where to begin......  

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My goodness some of you people get so riled up when trolled

Proof this is a TROLL thread.

Where is the one screenshot where I said I pissed some of you off?  

Now go on and report me to the mods.

:lol: Report you? Lighten up, Francis. If you're gonna troll, just step your game up.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That you cannot distinguish "talk politics" from trolling is sad.

As I have learned over the past decade here (Don't let my current Joined date fool you)   -  Many people in the PPP can't be rational.  

I applaud those that can. 

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: Report you? Lighten up, Francis. If you're gonna troll, just step your game up.

more sarcasm.   

Should I have said tattled like a spoiled kid?  

What is the objective of Trolling?  To rile people up.