Sunday Ticket update

Gisele

I called three days ago. I told her I’ll need to cancel as I can’t afford $396 for Sunday Ticket Max. She told me to hold while she checked on some offers. I was very optimistic. She comes back and tells me there’s nothing she can do. To save face, I cancelled Sunday Ticket. She made no attempt to keep me. I had planned on crawling back next week. 

I began researching Sunday Ticket streaming for students. My daughter is in college here in Phoenix and has an .edu email. I went to sign up as a student with only her name, college name and birthdate. Didn’t ask for actual email address. I guess there’s a student clearinghouse which verifies students. Success!  The only thing is you need a different email than your previous ST account. $79.99 for the YEAR includes Red Zone. Use coupon code BACKTOSCHOOL. I installed the ST app on Apple TV (you can watch on any device). As a bonus I got last nights game free as they use the final preseason game to work out bugs. You can only watch on one device at a time so the college kid that lets you use their info must not like football. 

An added bonus is the streaming picture is much better than my satellite picture ever was. 

• Like (+1) 1

My plan to watch the game via Facebook Bills Mafia and then cast it on my TV was short-lived.  Looks like the guy who does it is going to the game and will not have it on Facebook.  I need a new plan.  Hopefully not one that costs me $300.

Just now, PIZ said:

My plan to watch the game via Facebook Bills Mafia and then cast it on my TV was short-lived.  Looks like the guy who does it is going to the game and will not have it on Facebook.  I need a new plan.  Hopefully not one that costs me $300.

Fire stick $39.99

On 8/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, matter2003 said:

IPTV for under $15 a month that includes 2 streams at the same time, literally every sporting event

Does that include out-of-market games? In other words, can I watch all the Bills' games from the Midwest?

On 8/30/2019 at 4:58 AM, Bills2ref said:

Just in case anyone hasn’t noticed, the blackout is over. All your local Nexstar stations are back on DirecTV. 

Actually, I still don't have ABC and cw. I have all the football stations though, so that's good. I haven't had abc since may. It's kinda ridiculous 

24 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'm curious to know if any other season ticket holders took the $100 ST Max deal that came via email.  I did, got an acknowledgement message in return, but the deal's not active on my account yet.  I hope they don't wait too long to activate it. 

I did this too but only received the email acknowledgment that “it will take take 5 business days to process”. I figure that should be Wed or Thurs this week.

27 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Thanks!  Let's hope they get it done by then or I'll be a nervous wreck. 

I just checked the 700s on DTV and Bills-Jets on 708 and set it to record so it must have gone through!

53 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

I did this too but only received the email acknowledgment that “it will take take 5 business days to process”. I figure that should be Wed or Thurs this week.

I've had the Sunday ticket for 8 years and have never heard of it taking any amount of time to process, unless I missed something and you guys are talking about something completely different