Nothing like getting an early start to the day

“A few passengers reported they felt scared for their lives based upon the apparent condition of Ms. March,” the documents say.

Give me a ***** break.  How does a passed out flight attendant make you fear for your life?

Oh .. and HELL NO.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The Plastic Cup said:

Sounds like she drank pre-flight, but was still a .20 by the time they tested her probably 2 hours later.   That big leagues drunk.  Somebody needs to get her into rehab.

Have to hope she wasn't drinking with a pilot!!!

Without more photos I can't say yes or no. Drunk mugshot just doesn't cut it.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.  Jet lag?

Jet lag?

She is an Air Wisconsin flight attendant, working for a United contractor who goes nowhere outside the US, and rarely out of the central area.

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

Have to hope she wasn't drinking with a pilot!!!

Without more photos I can't say yes or no. Drunk mugshot just doesn't cut it.

Any 49 year old alcoholic would need a lot of clean up.  Can't see it happening here.

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Shift work disorder/syndrome?

That excuse is probably buried somewhere in the union contract.  She'll be back on the job next week.   :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, The Plastic Cup said:

Any 49 year old alcoholic would need a lot of clean up.  Can't see it happening here.

That excuse is probably buried somewhere in the union contract.  She'll be back on the job next week.   :rolleyes:

She did blow a .20 bac.

She gone... Unless... She's on some kind of medication that jacks up the reading.  Gout medication?

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

“A few passengers reported they felt scared for their lives based upon the apparent condition of Ms. March,” the documents say.

Give me a ***** break.  How does a passed out flight attendant make you fear for your life?

Oh .. and HELL NO.

If it was before the safety skit how would people know how to use their seat belt?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

She did blow a .20 bac.

She gone... Unless... She's on some kind of medication that jacks up the reading.  Gout medication?

Maybe not.

Alcoholism is a disease today, can't fire someone due to a disease. Union would fight to get her sent to rehab 1st. If she refuses or doesn't complete it, they would let her go. Some places can give up to 2-3 tries at rehab before just firing for being drunk....

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Oh .. and HELL NO.

I was going to make a comment along the same lines about the "fear for your life" thing.

Poor woman.  She's got some issues going on and will probably have more dark days ahead of her before things get brighter, if they ever do.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I was going to make a comment along the same lines about the "fear for your life" thing.

Poor woman.  She's got some issues going on and will probably have more dark days ahead of her before things get brighter, if they ever do.

They should have translated the quote:  "A few passengers set themselves up for either a lawsuit or free flight vouchers from the airline by reporting they felt scared for their lives based upon the apparent condition of Ms. March."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

They should have translated the quote:  "A few passengers set themselves up for either a lawsuit or free flight vouchers from the airline by reporting they felt scared for their lives based upon the apparent condition of Ms. March."

I don't know if that was it or what, but some people really over-react to situations.

As long as it was obvious that she was just drunk and not succumbing to some weird medical issue, like having a mini-stroke or God knows what, my reaction to this would have been to laugh, more or less.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Oh .. and HELL NO.

Flying to South Bend could put me in some fear.