Right Wing Terrorism Thread

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Is that a ***** joke?

Man, the left is ######ed.

Pretty sure it is fak3... Though, I do remember Sarah Silverman claiming normal utility markings were the acts of white supremist hate symbols.

Conservative radio host Michael Savage came after President Donald Trump this week for condemning white supremacy, as first reported by Media Matters.

” That was a mistake, Mr. President. I am sorry. That is going to cost you thousands, if not tens of thousands of votes.” Savage accused the president of not listening to the right people, of  “having fools around him.”

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/michael-savage-disappointed-trump-condemned-white-supremacy/

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Again, it depends entirely on how you define "mass shooter."

The left's dishonesty is not in their definition, but in their selectiveness of which definition they choose to use based on the context of the moment.  

It would help if they separate mass shootings that stem from domestic and gang violence from high-fatality indiscriminate killings in public venues.  The latter obviously makes more news because it can impact anybody.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Conservative radio host Michael Savage came after President Donald Trump this week for condemning white supremacy, as first reported by Media Matters.

” That was a mistake, Mr. President. I am sorry. That is going to cost you thousands, if not tens of thousands of votes.” Savage accused the president of not listening to the right people, of  “having fools around him.”

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/michael-savage-disappointed-trump-condemned-white-supremacy/

He's still on the air?  This guy once had a show on MSNBC to show you how far they shifted their business model.  They kicked him off for telling some caller he hoped he died of aids.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's still on the air?  This guy once had a show on MSNBC to show you how far they shifted their business model.  They kicked him off for telling some caller he hoped he died of aids.

Radio and podcast , 11M listeners it says

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

Radio and podcast , 11M listeners it says

It's a weird prediction.  My biggest beef with Trump as a candidate was giving a subtle wink to the alt right.  I give him credit for denouncing them since he became president.  How is calling out white supremacy going to cost Trump tens of thousands of votes?  I don't see David Duke is going to endorse Kamala Harris any time soon.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's a weird prediction.  My biggest beef with Trump as a candidate was giving a subtle wink to the alt right.  I give him credit for denouncing them since he became president.  How is calling out white supremacy going to cost Trump tens of thousands of votes?  I don't see David Duke is going to endorse Kamala Harris any time soon.

Just hyperbole to get Trump more in line with extreme views

Montana boy body-slammed for not removing hat during National Anthem, authorities say

Brockway said he then grabbed the boy by his throat, lifted him into the air, before slamming the boy into the ground, the affidavit said.

The child had blood coming from his ears, a concussion and a fractured skull, the affidavit said.

Lance Jasper, Brockway's attorney said his client has a severe traumatic brain injury and has problems with impulse control. Between that and being a disabled veteran who is "uber patriotic," Jasper said Brockway is influenced by the rhetoric of President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/national-anthem-boy-assault-montana/index.html

hmmm