Right Wing Terrorism Thread

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Last I checked, NY is still part of the US.

Hey, be as pedantic as you want

going after people because they might do something naughty is alien to your legal process, thank goodness

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Anti-Defamation League reported:

In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists. Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case.

"Invasion" means an attack, asylum seekers are nothing of the sort. You are in so deep you can't see the obvious truth 

It’s a word, nothing more. There are laws for seeking Asylum, and many of these people could seek Asylum in other countries that are safe long before getting to the USA. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s a word, nothing more. There are laws for seeking Asylum, and many of these people could seek Asylum in other countries that are safe long before getting to the USA. 

It's a word with meaning. You are really down to "words don't matter"? 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's a word with meaning. You are really down to "words don't matter"? 

It has meaning yes. Is it inflammatory ? No. Not to normal people. It’s just used to describe something. In this case something  unwanted, something that shouldn’t be there. An invasion of ants in your kitchen, for example. A bunch of illegals with no right to be there is an invasion. It could also be a positive, like “ the British Invasion” of rock and roll. The Beatles and the Stones. People still love ‘em. There’s something refreshing about not worrying whether something is PC or not. It’s really gone to far. If you think “ invasion” is enough to make a stable person commit heinous acts of violence against others, you’re farther gone than I originally thought. That’s saying something. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you see people getting upset at a terrorist as just oppression of white people? Wow, that is a supremely arrogant position to take. 

Terrorism is something we all have to fight.

It isn’t exclusive to race, religion or political party.

But you are the one that sees this as a white/right wing thing exclusively when we ALL you are lying thru your Trump-hating teeth.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The Anti-Defamation League reported:

In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

Maybe it's related to Global warming   Climate change?

• Haha (+1) 1

I just read through this thread and I think that it is getting off track. The weather comments, apples to brush your teeth and irregularity were promising topics but somehow a few people here thinking discussing domestic terrorism with an amoeba is a worthwhile pastime.

True fact: Wegman's is putting whole lobster on sale starting 8-9-19 through Sunday for $6.99 a pound. Does anyone have any special recipes for preparing and cooking whole lobster?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I just read through this thread and I think that it is getting off track. The weather comments, apples to brush your teeth and irregularity were promising topics but somehow a few people here thinking discussing domestic terrorism with an amoeba is a worthwhile pastime.

True fact: Wegman's is putting whole lobster on sale starting 8-9-19 through Sunday for $6.99 a pound. Does anyone have any special recipes for preparing and cooking whole lobster?

No. In fact, stow your (likely) white privilege against the humble lobster and set him free! 

It should surprise no one that a far left nutbag who laughed at the deaths of Americans in Benghazi is more concerned about who to blame for mass shootings than they will EVER be about the deaths of Americans.

You could easily argue that far left nutbags LOVE when people are murdered so they can pretend it was done by a right wing extremist so they can have a fundraiser for their campaign.

From babies in their third trimester to a 6-year-old at a WalMart...why do far left nutbags care so little about human life?

Trump chose El Paso for his first 2020 campaign rally because of its location on the U.S.-Mexico border, and it goes without saying that the speech was rife with the same kind of misleading rhetoric he has been peddling since he shut down the government over border wall funding in December. He instructed people to disregard the media’s statistic-based reports about border security. At one point, he chanted “murders, murders, murders, killings, murders” as a way to pummel home a point about illegal immigrants.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-el-paso-rally-beto-793406/

Gees, no wonder we are seeing violence. 

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Maybe it's related to Global warming   Climate change?

You making a joke about terrorism? 

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We all know nothing makes Tibs happier than some dead Americans. He was probably throwing a party this past weekend.

He should move to Chicago or Baltimore!!!

To politicize these events is disgusting.

But if you disgustingly want to go there (the OP), then why is violence in this country on ratio of about 100-1 in favor of left wing violence as compared to right wing violence?

You don't wanna go there because you know it's true. You get your news from the fake news MSM and they say NOTHING about violence if it doesn't involve bashing Trump.

I like I have always said......... I say this as NO RIGHT WINGER as I am not a Democrat, Republican, Independent. I hold no political party.

This whole Right Wing Terrorism thread is totally disingenuous.

Over the last few weeks we have had 3 newsworthy terroristic acts in America.

1.El Paso - White supremacist.

2. Ohio - A Elizabeth Warren fan

3. Tacoma - Dude tried to blowup a building full of brown people.  A true terrorist attack.  A lefty who quoted Alexandria in his manifesto.

These things are coming from all over.  They are in part encouraged by racial screeds.  67% have been by lefties which perfectly coincides with their all racism all the time message.

We also get a lot of these things that aren't politically motivated like San Bernadino, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas.  

Putting perps pictures in the paper and on CNN etc with long write ups and noting where they score on the mass shootings score board doesn't help either.

People need to chill.

Edited by reddogblitz

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If you eat the apple, it will really help you out. Very good source of fiber. Cleans out the system, and you seem really full of it, so eat your apple 

This is actually pretty funny. Well done!

?

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Last I checked, NY is still part of the US.

Well *****.... can you check again? *crosses fingers*

Edited by whatdrought

tucker-carlson-tonight_89_ntcim9

Tucker: White Supremacy Is a ‘Hoax’ and ‘Not a Real Problem’

“If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns, problems this country has, where would white supremacy be on the list?”

Published 08.06.19 

JUSTIN BARAGONA

Ya right, had this terrorist been a Muslim that's all this clown would be blovating about. I've watched his show a few times and it seriously is designed to reach people on a fifth grade level of intelligence. Just the dumbest sh it out there 

White Supremacy Is Not A Crisis

Tragic shootings by white supremacists must not convince us that America is on the wrong track, or that we must surrender liberty.
AUGUST 6, 2019 By David Marcus

White supremacy is a problem. It has been a problem as long as the United States has existed. The irrational belief that white people, or people of European descent, or however you want to refer to them, are somehow to superior to others is vile. It is a worldview that should be fought, pushed back against, and vilified. But it is not some kind of new crisis that requires us to become less free in order to oppose it.

As has been highlighted during the Democratic primary, within my lifetime there were U.S. senators who actively and publicly supported segregation. Groups like the Klu Klux Klan not only operated openly, but also often had the tacit support of law enforcement. In those days, white supremacy was not a fringe movement animated by lone wolf gunmen, but a coordinated effort to keep power in the hands of white people.

We don’t live in that world anymore. That is not to say that American society has perfected itself or that racism no longer exists, but it is to say that lunatics like the El Paso shooter with his mindless and bizarre, racist, and eco-fascist manifesto do not represent any rising mass threat. In fact, the increasingly violent and malevolent actions of these kinds of people suggest just the opposite: they are losing badly and they know it.

Thus the fight against white supremacism has morphed from attacking its genuine manifestations to using false accusations of it against political opponents. This was again vividly illustrated yesterday when a raft of Democrats attacked The New York Times for a headline reading “Trump Urges Unity Against Racism.” The president can literally denounce white supremacist racism and have that used as an occasion to call him a white supremacist racist. You can’t make this stuff up. This kind of one-sided politicization of what should be a bipartisan concern destroys the credibility of leaders on the left who claim to care about ending white supremacy, which ultimately undermines that cause.

{snip}

Mass shootings are a uniquely American problem. They are unique to our nation because, for better or worse, we value freedom over safety. We are very strange in this respect. Even conservatives in the rest of the English-speaking world find our love of liberty vexing and out of step. That may be so. But we are also the first English-speaking country with a majority white citizenry on the face of the earth that has ever elected a non-white person as president or prime minister.

The point here is that yes, white supremacy is a problem, it’s a scourge, it is a disgraceful stain on the country. But it isn’t a crisis. Mass shootings might be, but even they are fairly rare. Most Americans don’t walk around in fear of them. And they come in all kinds of demented flavors. The United States is not a white supremacist country, it does not have a white supremacist president, and the vast majority of her citizens are not white supremacists.

Ours is not a nation that bends to the arc of history, ours is a nation that bends the arc of history. We are not shuffling towards white supremacy; quite the opposite. We are still in the process of creating the most free and equal society that the world has ever known. Let’s stay the course, and not let mad men lead us astray.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns, problems this country has, where would white supremacy be on the list?”

Published 08.06.19 

JUSTIN BARAGONA

Ya right, had this terrorist been a Muslim that's all this clown would be blovating about. I've watched his show a few times and it seriously is designed to reach people on a fifth grade level of intelligence. Just the dumbest sh it out there 

I saw this on yahoo. It is an interesting point. I think we can both agree that white supremacy is awful and should be denounced at every turn. To his actual point, how large of an issue is it? I personally think the KKK is a joke organization that doesn't deserve much thought or consideration. Although I wouldn't necessarily call white supremacy a hoax, I do agree that there are much larger things to worry about.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Published 08.06.19 

JUSTIN BARAGONA

The show draws you right to it, now doesn't it?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Published 08.06.19 

JUSTIN BARAGONA

Do you know any fifth graders to help you with it?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

1565146474971.png

Mommy will have you back, guys... It's not too late!!!

Except I'm pretty sure she and people like her want me dead.  Hell, I just had my weekly affirmation of my Naziism on the Metro this morning (an Immigration Justice Warrior accosted me.)

Not that I'm going to go shoot up a Walmart because of it.  But it's her hatred having a direct impact on my life.  So pardon me if I don't trust her at all.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, pop gun said:

This kind of contradicts AOC and anybody else that thinks white males are the "sole" problem but anybody on the left won't acknowledge the truth, typical left scumbags!

Again, it depends entirely on how you define "mass shooter."

The left's dishonesty is not in their definition, but in their selectiveness of which definition they choose to use based on the context of the moment.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Again, it depends entirely on how you define "mass shooter."

The left's dishonesty is not in their definition, but in their selectiveness of which definition they choose to use based on the context of the moment.  

Exhibit A: El Paso Shooter = Right Wing Terrorist. Dayton Shooter = some guy having a bad day.