Bills Training Camp Day 2 - 7/26

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not Bills Camp Related HOWEVER First Season Ending Injury happens to Giants

Is that the guy that was briefly here last preseason? He really can't catch a break.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Is that the guy that briefly here last preseason? He really can't catch a break.

Yeah, we traded a 7th for him and he had a cup of coffee with us before getting cut. He actually might have had a chance in NY, but that injury could be the end of his short career. Poor guy. 

Edited by whatdrought

9 minutes ago, eball said:

Nah, I'd like to see six or seven mop-up appearances late in 4th quarters this year...

You're excited by the possibility of seeing Matt Barkley hand the ball off?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:
Beasley is one of those receivers that thinks/says he is open every single play and constantly lobbies the QB. That is not necessarily a bad thing at all in a WR but it needs to be tempered at times, and not everyone can do that. It's amazing how often that happens though in NFL.

If he's putting in extra work with Allen at TC, that's just fine.  Those crossing routes were one of Allen's weak points last year, though sometimes I couldn't tell if it was because the routes weren't getting run correctly to a consistent spot, or Allen wasn't placing/timing the throws right.   Giving him a WR who really knows how to run them to take that out of the equation was 100% correct.

All good WR think they are open and should get the ball on every single play.  It's something good NFL QBs need to learn how to manage, and I have faith that Allen has the right coaching and mentoring to help him if need be.  Ultimately Allen will follow the game plan Daboll wants, and not the game plan Beasley lobbies for.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If he's putting in extra work with Allen at TC, that's just fine.  Those crossing routes were one of Allen's weak points last year, though sometimes I couldn't tell if it was because the routes weren't getting run correctly to a consistent spot, or Allen wasn't placing/timing the throws right.   Giving him a WR who really knows how to run them to take that out of the equation was 100% correct.

All good WR think they are open and should get the ball on every single play.  It's something good NFL QBs need to learn how to manage, and I have faith that Allen has the right coaching and mentoring to help him if need be.  Ultimately Allen will follow the game plan Daboll wants, and not the game plan Beasley lobbies for.

Totally agree with all of that. My point is that you are likely going to see Beasley standing by Josh all season long and part of that is him lobbying for the ball.