Josh Allen development in year 2

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that's some great insight right there.

If he's anything like his cat it could take a lot of energy for him to lift his arms to type.  Give him more time to explain himself.

On 7/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Interestingly,  Chris Brown just said on radio it was just an OK day for him but wasn’t concerned given it was the 1st day. Most of the tweets were positive though from reporters there. 

Just think how many completely different takes there are on here about the exact same game or series or play all of us watched on sunday. Two reporters watching yesterday could say completely opposite things about the same circumstance. One is a drop, one is a bad pass.

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Just think how many completely different takes there are on here about the exact same game or series or play all of us watched on sunday. Two reporters watching yesterday could say completely opposite things about the same circumstance. One is a drop, one is a bad pass.

Chris Brown & Sal Cappacio are screen names for C.Biscuit97 & MacGyver. Shhhhh?

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Putin said:

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that's some great insight right there.

It's actually five paragraphs, but he wrote it in a tiny font.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

But but but.    

?

But Darnold was 68% and Jackson was 85% against a team that has already given up for the season.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

or so I've heard around these parts.

64.9% completion percentage, that’s what I’m sayin.  Year two development, I’m thinking he is gonna be alright.

Go Bills!!!

He'll clean up some of the mistakes, but you aren't going to coach the cowboy out of him...and you don't want to.

My only concern with Allen yesterday is the ball security on the fumbles. Aside from that, he looked like a good young QB that can handle his business even when things go as wrongly as possible.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

He'll clean up some of the mistakes, but you aren't going to coach the cowboy out of him...and you don't want to.

My only concern with Allen yesterday is the ball security on the fumbles. Aside from that, he looked like a good young QB that can handle his business even when things go as wrongly as possible.

5F05AC98-9666-4DB4-B910-768639D7506D.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He is like the polar opposite of Tyrod

• Like (+1) 2