Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

Gohmert gets Mueller to (basically) admit he didn't write his statement. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

They've already established that Trump didn't collude with Russia.

The issue at this point is volume 2, where Trump appears to have tried to obstruct justice multiple times. 

No. No. No. 

That's wrong on every count. 

If they established that, which they did, then Fusion GPS becomes even MORE important to understand, especially for the SCO since they were the source of the entire conspiracy narrative.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"At any time was your investigation curtailed or stopped?"

Mueller: "No."

(No obstruction)

54 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

To summarize his opening statement.

1. The Russians systematically interfered with the election.

2. The Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians. 

3. The Trump White House may have obstructed justice. It's on Congress to establish that conclusively.

Thats all folks. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. No. No. 

If they established that, which they did, then Fusion GPS becomes even MORE important to understand, especially for the SCO since they were the source of the entire conspiracy narrative.

Obstruction of justice is certainly the issue at this point. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Obstruction of justice is certainly the issue at this point. 

You're dodging now. 

The original charge was conspiracy -- which Mueller was tasked with investigating. He wrote an entire volume on it. Yet, despite this, he's "unfamiliar" with Fusion GPS -- the SOURCE of all the information discussed in Volume 1. 

That makes sense to you? That's an acceptable answer? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Deutch is literally asking WHY Trump wanted to fire Mueller... but he didn't fire Mueller. Mueller said himself he wasn't obstructed or impeded at all. 

THIS is their big smoking gun. Talking about something that DID NOT HAPPEN. 

While ignoring, like jrober is, what started this whole thing.

Ask yourself if that's the act of honest politicians interested in truth, or if they're blind partisans.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're dodging now. 

The original charge was conspiracy -- which Mueller was tasked with investigating. He wrote an entire volume on it. Yet, despite this, he's "unfamiliar" with Fusion GPS -- the SOURCE of all the information discussed in Volume 1. 

How can Strzok be in scope but Simpson not?

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're dodging now. 

You're acting like Mueller was an active part of the FBI during the 2016 election cycle.

There was never any charge. It's only ever been an investigation. 

Michael Flynn was linked to Russians in early 2017, and subsequently resigned. Jeff Sessions recused himself on March 2nd, and from there the cries for an investigation into the Trump campaign began and in May of 2017, Robert Mueller was named Special Counsel to investigate Russian Interference and potential ties between the Trump Campaign and Russia.

I 100% agree with you that there should be an investigation into Fusion GPS, but I don't see how Robert Mueller's mandate would have anything to do with it.

Edited by jrober38

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. No. No. 

They are not interested in publishing all of the truth.  Their task was Get Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Deutch is literally asking WHY Trump wanted to fire Mueller... but he didn't fire Mueller. Mueller said himself he wasn't obstructed or impeded at all. 

THIS is their big smoking gun. Talking about something that DID NOT HAPPEN. 

While ignoring, like jrober is, what started this whole thing.

Ask yourself if that's the act of honest politicians interested in truth, or if they're blind partisans.

I'm not dodging anything.

I'd love for there to be an investigation into how the "links" between Russia and Trump began.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

How can Strzok be in scope but Simpson not?

Because Strzok literally worked for Mueller. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

You're acting like Mueller was an active part of the FBI during the 2016 election cycle.

His job was to look into this very question, and he had the entire toolkit of the FBI at his disposal. 

Again, you're dodging. 

There was never any charge. Michael Flynn was linked to Russians in early 2017, and subsequently resigned.

Flynn was NOT linked to Russia. This is inaccurate. 

I 100% agree with you that there should be an investigation into Fusion GPS, but I don't see how Robert Mueller's mandate would have anything to do with it.

It was literally his tasking.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ordering an aid to lie, make a fake record and pressuring a subordinate to lie is ten times worse than what Clinton did. 

Thats   big time obstruction of justice. 

Hmmmm...I think murder is worse, but to each their own.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

This is bad for Mueller. 

Can't get into Mifsud at all? 

He started it? Lol, I thought the Russian attack on our election started it? But Republicans can't say anything bad about Putin 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is bad for Mueller. 

Can't get into Mifsud at all? 

I must say Mueller has not sounded great in areas....sounded confused in areas..the collusion/conspiracy thing..i am listened on radio and he just sounds not so confident. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He started it? Lol, I thought the Russian attack on our election started it? But Republicans can't say anything bad about Putin 

Mifsud was the original source. This is from Mueller and the FBI (McCabe). Mifsud was the guy who originally told G-Pop about the emails, which he then discussed with Downer (if you buy that). 

This is not in dispute. What has been in dispute is who Mifsud works for. You'd admit that if it turns out Mifsud works for western intelligence, and not Russian as has been told to us time and time again, it destroys the foundation of the entire counterintelligence investigation. 

If that goes away, and it is, then everything that came after (Cross Fire Hurricane) is null and void.

Just now, jrober38 said:

No one is going to agree on obstruction, but does anyone actually care that the Russians interfered in the election? 

I do. Deeply. It's why I started looking into this so hard 3 years ago. 

But interference and meddling were made to be synonymous with conspiracy/collusion/Trump by the media who was pushing a lie. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I must say Mueller has not sounded great in areas....sounded confused in areas..the collusion/conspiracy thing..i am listened on radio and he just sounds not so confident. 

He sounds like an old man who isn't used to or maybe mentally sharp enough, to properly respond to experienced politicians yelling at him and setting him up to try and trip over his own words. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

He sounds like an old man who isn't used to or maybe mentally sharp enough, to properly respond to experienced politicians yelling at him and setting him up to try and trip over his own words. 

He testified over 80 times previously and never looked this bad. 

He looks bad today because he's either too old (doubtful) or he's under tremendous pressure and knows he's caught red handed pushing a partisan investigation, not one rooted in a desire to find justice.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do. Deeply. It's why I started looking into this so hard 3 years ago. 

But interference and meddling were made to be synonymous with conspiracy/collusion/Trump by the media who was pushing a lie. 

OK good. 

I agree that the media pushed something that wasn't there, but it would be nice to know that the federal government is actively taking steps to make sure a foreign power can't interfere in the future. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He testified over 80 times previously and never looked this bad. 

He looks bad today because he's either too old (doubtful) or he's under tremendous pressure and knows he's caught red handed pushing a partisan investigation, not one rooted in a desire to find justice.

How many of those times was he 75 years old?

• Like (+1) 1

OK good. 

I agree that the media pushed something that wasn't there, but it would be nice to know that the federal government is actively taking steps to make sure a foreign power can't interfere in the future. 

What you haven't hit on yet, but will, is that Russia did not interfere in our election as much as our own intelligence services who were trying to secure a Clinton win. That's CIA, FBI, DOJ, and the White House -- they all did more to effect the outcome of the election than Russia dreamed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Russia bought facebook ads. 10k worth. And used trolls online (not as many as is reported). That's it. 

The CIA and FBI worked with one candidate over the other to inject the political world with Russian disinformation paid for by the Clinton campaign, and when that failed, they tried a backdoor coup. 

THAT'S the story. Not Russia.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

All this interference in the election by Russia, and we are suppose to think it had zero affect? That does not make any sense 

That's a separate issue.  And Barry should have done something about it.

• Like (+1) 3