Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Debatable. 

I feel it's pretty likely there are a ton of people in the Democrat Party would love to see him on trial. 

Hence why we have this testimony today and the topic will continue throughout his presidency

1 minute ago, Whatnot78 said:

Hence why we have this testimony today and the topic will continue throughout his presidency

Exactly.

If Trump loses in 2020 I think it's easy to see him on trial pretty quickly following the transition of power. Major power players will push for that. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Collins has him on collusion/conspiracy... 

Collins is thundering after Mueller now on collusion/conspiracy.

Mueller says the report is right -- which means collusion/conspiracy are synonymous.

That was after he said that collusion is not a colloquialism for conspiracy.   Wonder how many outlets will claim that he perjured himself?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, jrober38 said:

Exactly.

If Trump loses in 2020 I think it's easy to see him on trial pretty quickly following the transition of power. Major power players will push for that. 

And you think this would be a good thing? Or a bad thing. 

If that's the case, Obama better be on his toes considering there's actual evidence he broke nearly every oath he took when he led an illegal spying operation out of his DOJ. One designed to spy on his political opponents. 

The peaceful transition of power used to mean something... 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And you think this would be a good thing? Or a bad thing. 

If that's the case, Obama better be on his toes considering there's actual evidence he broke nearly every oath he took when he led an illegal spying operation out of his DOJ. One designed to spy on his political opponents. 

The peaceful transition of power used to mean something... 

I think it would be a bad thing. No one should use the Justice Department as a weapon.

If the Dems are going to do anything, it needs to be via an impeachment process. 

"126 contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign" ... she's hitting this after we've established that none of those contacts crossed the line to conspiracy/collusion. This is all a show, folks. They're playing games because they got caught lying about a Russian conspiracy.

Just now, jrober38 said:

I think it would be a bad thing. No one should use the Justice Department as a weapon.

If the Dems are going to do anything, it needs to be via an impeachment process. 

And yet, that's exactly what 44 did. And how we got to this point.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"126 contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign" ... she's hitting this after we've established that none of those contacts crossed the line to conspiracy/collusion. This is all a show, folks. They're playing games because they got caught lying about a Russian conspiracy.

There's zero evidence whatsoever that Obama had anything to do with that.

With that said, the players who were involved were way out of line and should probably on trial for committing crimes. I agree with you there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

"Which DOJ policy or principle sets forth a legal standard that an investigated person is NOT exonerated if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined. Where does that policy come from?"

Ratcliffe

(It doesn't exist -- his job was not to exonerate Trump)

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if that will even come to light.  IMO, no big to-do will come of it because it will severely hinder any faith in our intelligence community, both nationally and internationally.  A couple of lowe-level people will fall on the sword and that's all we will hear of it.  Then there will be internal changes...

Just now, jrober38 said:

There's zero evidence whatsoever that Obama had anything to do with that.

With that said, the players who were involved were way out of line and should probably on trial for committing crimes. I agree with you there. 

That's not true. I have loads of evidence he was involved with it. Start here. Page 82-85

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

you've been lied to for three years about what this whole thing is really about. It's about that memo.

That's not true. I have loads of evidence he was involved with it. Start here. Page 82-85

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

you've been lied to for three years about what this whole thing is really about. It's about that memo.

I'm very familiar with what I assume is in there, but save me the time of reading the whole thing. What pages mention Obama?

"Respectfully, you did not follow the special counsel instructions." Ratcliffe "You wrote 180 pages about potential crimes that weren't charged or decided. And you managed to violate every principle and sacred tradition of prosecutors."

Just now, jrober38 said:

I'm very familiar with what I assume is in there, but save me the time of reading the whole thing. What pages mention Obama?

What do you think is in there?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Respectfully, you did not follow the special counsel instructions." Ratcliffe "You wrote 180 pages about potential crimes that weren't charged or decided. And you managed to violate every principle and sacred tradition of prosecutors."

What do you think is in there?

That various FBI personnel lied to get FISA warrants to surveil Trump.

Edited by jrober38

Just now, jrober38 said:

That various FBI agents lied to get FISA warrants to surveil Trump.

No. 

That's a FISC opinion memo from 2016. Before Trump/Russia was even a thing.

It's the starting point of everything. That you don't know what it is, or have never heard of it isn't surprising. But without understanding what's in that document you don't understand what this is really all about or how Trump/Russia started.

(It isn't surprising because the media has hid it from you for years)

Not circle logic, sound. He's pointing out that none of the witnesses were crossed, making their statements not evidence but one sided/untested. He also brings up the omission of various 302s which were relevant. 

Now Mr. Purple Heart Cohen is up. 

No fried chicken in sight for this assclown... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Fusion GPS was part of Trump's attempts to obstruct justice?

Say what?  Mueller's primary mandate was not obstruction but conspiracy.  Thanks for proving that this is a witch hunt.

• Like (+1) 2

Fusion GPS was the source of nearly everything in Volume 1 of the report. 

They've already established that Trump didn't collude with Russia.

The issue at this point is volume 2, where Trump appears to have tried to obstruct justice multiple times.