Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I generally wish you would all stop quoting @Tiberius in your responses, I have to admit it is absolutely stunning to me that he still believes, even after yesterday's embarrassing hearing, that somewhere, somehow Trump is guilty of collusion and must be impeached.

Incredible. Yet encouraging. At this juncture, I wouldn't be opposed to another four years of Trump, and damn if the left isn't doing everything in its power to make that happen.

Tibs is a paid clown by a liberal think tank to chip away at conservative blocks of the US.  We should all be aware of these efforts so as to counter them.

You accepted an offer from foreign nationals to give you naked pictures of Trump and read the Steele dossier based on Russian sources into the Congressional record so maybe sit this one out

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You accepted an offer from foreign nationals to give you naked pictures of Trump and read the Steele dossier based on Russian sources into the Congressional record so maybe sit this one out

Schiff is gonna Schiff.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

My gosh I missed this yesterday.  Pure gold.  Imagine John Cleese in his prime narrating that in a Monty Python skit.  ***** hilarious!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HMM: NYT Hints: Mueller Aide Aaron Zebley Was Actually Running The Russiagate Probe.

There were lots of questions about this very thing yesterday, but for the NYT to even hint at it is kind of a big deal.

i thought it pretty apparent yesterday Mueller was a CEO type dude in this...and color me thrilled I was not on his team. Nightly meetings that stared at 5 and lasted 45 meetings? In DC? With that traffic? I mean to many good happy hours halfway over by then!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What we learned yesterday was that the ‘Russia probe’ was actually just another ‘Trump probe’ these hacks weren’t the slightest bit interested in Russians!

Yes, the level of interest in actually preventing future foreign interference is nearly zero except for the left trying to convince us that the Trump administration is somehow responsible for the hacking and facebook/twitter posting that happened before there was a Trump administration. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another flashback: 

Remember how SURE they've been about Mueller for three years. 

Now? 

Crickets.

It would be even funnier if I actually knew who even one of them are.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I'm pretty sure (though not positive?) they're not famous folk. Just people who did it for a facebook thing.

I actually thought one of them was Kyle Palmieri (if you know who that is).

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I'm pretty sure (though not positive?) they're not famous folk. Just people who did it for a facebook thing.

I wouldn't mind having the girl in the turtleneck in my lap.