Sign in to follow this  
Limeaid

Is having a #1 WR that important or just good to have?

On 7/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, SoCal Deek said:

What was the point of having a great WR when we had a quarterback who never threw the ball? I’d say the same was true last year when Peterman threw it to the guys in the other helmets. Let’s see how Josh does then we can go shopping for a WR next year.

Tyrod actually fed Watkins well. Considering we called few pass plays he was the type that needed better WRs to work with. I mean a lot of his criticism comes from his worst and last season when he had just as bad if not worse than what Josh Allen had. I mean it gets chicken and egg at some point. But given Watkins numbers with Tyrod and Tyrod's with Watkins, I'd consider Watkins (not the greatest WR even) was good for Tyrod and the team. As was Woods, Tyrod leaned in him in that Seahawks game.

We took basically all those guys away and gave him nothing and yes.. they were no good with a limited quarterback that hardly trusted to pass to that lot that struggled to even get open.

• Like (+1) 1